Missing forum images

CCPD

Even I'm having the same problem. No forum markers, topic markers, emoticons, etc. Everything except the forum banner and the Stats markers don't display.

Even the BBCode buttons in the posting page don't work.

Edited by VCHolmes

seems like only the style_images folder has been deleted or renamed somehow, other images like the GTA2k4 Lite Skin Logo, which resides somewhere else, can be loaded catloaf_by_anuj.gif

8jjZhSV.jpg

Yeah, I'm using the Connection skin and nothing loads, gives me a headache actually. Might use the default skin until everything's well again.

Masterkraft puts his two thumbs up to replace the emoticon

might be skin-related? i everything loads for me, using the gta3.com original default skin.

All the images on that skin are down for me too, your browser might have cached them and be showing them even though they aren't really there anymore.

I noticed they were moving some of the style images for the default yesterday around four pm eastern, then a whole bunch more at around seven. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure they know it's happening and they're most likely working on it as we speak.

Looks like 'Members' will have their own 'Group Icon'.

Smilies are loading just fine for me, but pips and member awards are showing up as the words "Group Icon" and "Member Award"

The only pip that loads is DexX's for me....

Edited by Runey.
user posted image

The Night Fox
Haha, I'm glad this wasn't just me. I was like, "what the hell is going on?"

Me too, I'm sure they will be back soon colgate.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

happens to me on the afterfuture sskin only some emotions show.

oh and the group icon thing for members, it says that. i doubt members will get pips

I'm pretty sure it's just a small transparent GIF.

user posted image

unban asmo.

I'm pretty sure it's just a small transparent GIF.

yeah it keeps the space so everyones posts look even to the people with pips icon14.gif

I was noticing that the images that are usually around quotes were missing, as were tables. They work fine for me now though.

Only thing I don't see is pips, and awards.

Slosten.gif

The NYCC skin now has now upper images (GTANet logo, Get Connected etc.) and no background. Feels weird. wow.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

The NYCC skin now has now upper images (GTANet logo, Get Connected etc.) and no background. Feels weird. wow.gif

Pfft, you haven't seen the GTA2k4 Lite Skin, without the .css that thing has been turned into a conventional skin wow.gif

8jjZhSV.jpg

I'm having the same problem. Glad its not just me thought id broken my browser some how haha.

The NYCC skin now has now upper images (GTANet logo, Get Connected etc.) and no background. Feels weird.  wow.gif

Pfft, you haven't seen the GTA2k4 Lite Skin, without the .css that thing has been turned into a conventional skin wow.gif

Yes, for those not applying a user defined CSS ( ph34r.gif ) it looks like it does when viewing a page saved as html only.

Though it probably still looks a bit better than one of cerb's skins. tounge.gif

The NYCC skin now has now upper images (GTANet logo, Get Connected etc.) and no background. Feels weird.  wow.gif

Yes, for those not applying a user defined CSS ( ph34r.gif )

for firefox right? does it look better and all that? might want to send it over or so? me likey new css's biggrin.gif

8jjZhSV.jpg

Not better than the normal lite skin's css at all, but a bit better (just barely) than that skin with it's css missing completely.

Sent.