Storing Boats

Scoojitsu

Is there any way to store a boat?

The dock at Torrino's house kinda looks like it could store one. But it's way too small.

Anything I'm missing?

No, but you can try to push the boat to the nearest available garage on the surface.

Anything I'm missing?

You're missing a visit to the Chain Game. smile.gif

The CG is currently using a slightly modified save, and one of the many cool features it has a boat dock. You should try it out.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Yes, the Chain Game came up when I did a forum search. But I'd rather not mod my game before I complete it. Will have a look at it, tho.

Thank you very much for the quick replies, guys!

Oh btw, one more question.

Does it make any sense to take a girlfriend on a boat? Since boat give sex appeal and Michelle, who I'm currently dating, always talks about getting a speed boat. But Michelle often gets tired from the drive through San Fierro already.

Does it make any sense to take a girlfriend on a boat? Since boat give sex appeal and Michelle, who I'm currently dating, always talks about getting a speed boat. But Michelle often gets tired from the drive through San Fierro already.

Never tried taking her on a boat myself, she'd probably complain or fall in the water so I'd advise you not to bother.Try it when you want to get rid of her later on (if you want).

Never tried taking her on a boat myself, she'd probably complain or fall in the water so I'd advise you not to bother.Try it when you want to get rid of her later on (if you want).

You wouldn't be able to get rid of her by drowning her. All NPC's that are scripted to follow CJ during a mission/sequence in the game acquire the ability to swim. Doesn't happen with cops or rival gang members chasing CJ after CJ and going into the water, though: they'd drown.

I've never tried taking any girlfriends on the boats, but I don't think it'd work, since none of the boats have seats where the girls can park their asses. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that instead of getting on the boat, the girlfriend would continuously follow the animation of running into a wall/bumping into something, etc.

@Scoojitsu: Using the Chain Game's save, you'll only have to start a new game. You won't have to modify your game files in any way, whatsoever.

You'll Never Walk Alone

You can take GF's for a boatride.

Nothing special will happen though, they'll just stand on the rail looking stupid.

You can take GF's for a boatride.

Nothing special will happen though, they'll just stand on the rail looking stupid.

As if they don't look stupid already... tounge.gif

I don't think she can fall off, - if you want to give her swimming lessons without getting wet yourself then speed ahead a bit so that she can't get in or get in the single seater Vortex.