Downgrade First?

Graphix14

Since i have version 2.0 do i downgrade first then install sa mp? OR install sa mp then downgrade? sarcasm.gif

Edited by Graphix14

cold fusion 33

I downgraded first and then installed SA-MP, sorry for the slow response sad.gif

Same.

I'm not sure if really matters what order you go in or not, but since I'd read that it didn't work with v2, and I had v2, I downgraded before even trying to install.

Also, eight minutes isn't really that long to wait for a response. This isn't the most active subforum on the boards, and sometimes you might wait a lot longer than a half an hour for someone who knows the answer to a specific question to to see your post and respond. In the future, you might have better luck getting a response to an SAMP question (a more prompt one anyway) if you tried asking it on the SAMP forums.

Ok thanks for the info guys... But i have another problem, when i downgraded, i installed sa mp 0.2.2 R version then when it loads at the beggining, the gta minimizes then i get this send error report thing... cryani.gif

By the way: Does sa mp need direct x 9.0?

Edited by Graphix14

Did SAMP give you the "runtime error" message? If so I had the same problem and to fix it I followed the instructions in this post.

(edit)

SA:MP lists "DirectX 9 compatible soundcard" in their minimum requirements.

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/index.php/Introducti...em_Requirements

Not sure exactly what does and doesn't count as being "compatible" though, maybe someone else will.

Edited by Sweets

Actually No I didn't. It just minimized and gave me that error box that says Send Error Report or sumtin.

I honestly don't know then. Someone else here might, but you should really try the SAMP forum I linked to, as they have more experience with all the errors/problems, seeing as they are the ones that made SAMP.

Like this forum's header suggests.

Be sure to visit the SA-MP forums for any specific SA-MP questions (support, scripting, bug reports, etc.)

I used to have that error as well...for me it had something to with my anti virus...I tried adding samp.exe and what not to my "okay" list in my firewall but it still didn't work. The only thing I ever figured out that solved it was to completely delete my anti-virus (I had kaspersky btw). It worked for me, I don't know if it worked for you, but it's the only thing I can suggest. Best of luck to you!

• 3 weeks later...
How do you down grade? Where can I find a tutorial?

All you have to do is find a downgrader, and run it.

Use a search engine like Google.

user posted image

How do you down grade? Where can I find a tutorial?

All you have to do is find a downgrader, and run it.

Use a search engine like Google.

Alright, thanks mate. I thought it would be harder to find a downgrader then just Googling it!