Biggest Question in my life....

godfreak19

how to make it into a dff file ?

I just made the 3d model with zmod and I dont know anything about it cuz I'm just new to zmod

• 3 weeks later...

I just made the 3d model with zmod and I dont know anything about it cuz I'm just new to zmod

With 3dsmax and kams max script you will be the god of modeling in sa colgate.gif

user posted image

hi, so i've got my model and this script, and i've opened up the original m4.dff and imported my model into the scene to replace the m4 (i modeled a quick L85 and mapped it, no texture yet). so i delete the m4 and line up my l85 with the muzzle flash and try and export but i get a little lost here. i use the original m4.dff for the collision file (i think) and it exports, but when i load it into the game with IMG tool and go find it in game, it crashes (either approaching a spawn or entering gun store).

what am i missing? should i have imported it differently?

just import old wepaon and move the dummy to good position of your weapon.

Next delete the weapon model who you import to this operation(but not dummy from it)

and add the your own model to this dummy who you import and rename this dummy to the weapon name who you replace with your model and at last reset all axis(orientation and offset) in your model to dummy.