Photo Management Software?

Datalord

For me it seems too basic at a glance, and it's by skynet Google, so how private actually is it tounge.gif

I've seen some crazy amazingly good looking ones but unfortunately you need to run an SQL which I don't want to do. They have lots of features, which I like, so I can explore.

For me it seems too basic at a glance, and it's by skynet Google, so how private actually is it tounge.gif

I've seen some crazy amazingly good looking ones but unfortunately you need to run an SQL which I don't want to do. They have lots of features, which I like, so I can explore.

I know this is your topic, but could you link me to the ones that need a SQL? I've been looking for some software like this too.

That being said, I really have no idea what programs might be available for you. I know of some web-software called "Danbooru" but I think that needs an SQL as well, plus it's far from private.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Use Picasa, ACDSee or

Adobe Photoshop Album.

Even Windows Vista's built in Windows Photo Gallery does a pretty decent job.

Edited by Pranjal

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.