Control Guide (PC)

Saggy

I need a guide to what the various controls do. Most notably, I'm trying to figure out how to make the jetpack hover. As a pre-emptive, I don't have my game manual, and I'm tired of finding FAQs that use the default key-map or tell me to use the manul

So, can anyone help me out?

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Here's what I know about the jetpack :

Fire Weapon - Increase altitude

Jump - Decrease altitude

Move Up/Down/Left/Right - Hover the Jetpack

Mouse Movement - Change direction.

Enter/Exit Vehicle - Drop Jetpack (Works only when you're standing on something solid)

Hope this helps.

Edited by VCHolmes

Here's what I know about the jetpack :

Fire Weapon - Increase altitude

Jump - Decrease altitude

Move Up/Down/Left/Right - Hover the Jetpack

Mouse Movement - Change direction.

Enter/Exit Vehicle - Drop Jetpack (Works only when you're standing on something solid)

Hope this helps.

Well, on mine increasing the altitude is done with the HANDBRAKE. And by hover, I mean, the jetpack just staying at one altitude. On the PS2 you could do it holding Look Left and Look Right at the same time, but it does not seem to work on the PC version.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Yeah, it could be handbrake because my configuration has handbrake and jump assigned to the same key.

As for staying at the same altitude, may be you could try pressing the fire key and the handbrake at the same time. Never tried it; just a thought.

I'm not a friend of jetpack, but if You have original configuration, try H, horn in cars, hover in helicopters.

I'm not a friend of jetpack, but if You have original configuration, try H, horn in cars, hover in helicopters.

Yeah, this is what I originally thought, but it just doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone confirm that you actually can hover in the jetpack in the PC version?

The key combination that is supposed to make the jetpack hover is the following (from the Black Project subtitles):

Hold ~k~~PED_CYCLE_WEAPON_LEFT~ and ~k~~PED_CYCLE_WEAPON_RIGHT~ to hover.

However, as previously noted, that doesn't seem to work on the PC version as the jets don't spin unless you're on the ground.