Can't sign into GMAIL!

poopskin

In order to replace my locked Yahoo! mail account, i got a GMAIL account. after a few weeks of using it, i cannot log in! i know i'm getting everything right, and i have no possible reason to be banned, but i JUST CAN'T LOG IN!

Going to th search engine says i'm logged in, but...i can't acess my email! i tried signing out then signing in again, but same result!

Edited by poopskin

clearing cache and restarting browser didn't work. trying diff comp tomorrow

Digïtál £vîl
clearing cache and restarting browser didn't work. trying diff comp tomorrow

email and password please. colgate.gif

I'm guessing since you said you were logged in at Google, that you're not trying to access your email via an email program, but instead via a browser. If so, which browser? Whatever the answer, try clearing your cookies (or at least any google.com, or even just mail.google.com cookies), especially if you have more than one Google account.

Being logged into "Google" doesn't always mean much. You can be logged in on google.com, google.com/ig, but be logged out of google.com/history, or mail.google.com. They're all different Google account services and some have different rules about logging in/signing out.

The only time I've had problems logging in when I knew I was using the correct account details, it was either because logging in and out of more than one Google account can sometimes cause problems, or once because I had a Firefox Gmail addon installed.

Only since it can't hurt to try, try logging in using a secure connection.

https://mail.google.com/mail/

secure connection didn't work, using IE (Don't really want firefox much.) and how do i clear cookies outside of antivirus?

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.