Hitman level question

Big_D

i miss the good ole days when u use 1 gun instead of dual wielding. my question is is that can u not dual wield on hitman level.(i will do anything( i have a ps2))

Naw, it's normal. Rockstar just never put in the ability to switch between single and dual-wielding.

Switch to a non dualwield weapon in the appropriate slot.

Desert Eagle, silenced pistol, SMG, regular or combat shotgun aren't dual wield at hitman level.

Only downside is that neither of those are usable with the Jetpack.

im mostly talking about tec9's and pistil's

You cannot single weild the Tec-9 at hitman level. However, the Desert Eagle and Silenced Pistol aren't dual weilded as GTA Phreak said.

i like using the smg 9mm with only one not even my xbox can single wield and hey any one know how much pc version costs at grangergames or game station i dont know if there in america but its were i go in the uk (i want to play online)

i miss the good ole days when u use 1 gun instead of dual wielding. my question is is that can u not dual wield on hitman level.(i will do anything( i have a ps2))

There may be a cheat code that can drop your level down from Hitman on specific weapons..check Skillers Database at gtasanandreas.net if you have a cheat disc of some kind.