Streaming Problem

SIXAXIS

I have a quick question for you guys. How should I make my computer stream data faster for Vice City? It seems that it isn't streaming fast enough and I can see low res textures and water where the road and buildings should be. It's kind of annoying now. I tried lowering the graphics settings, audio settings, and everything else. I also downloaded the version 1.1 patch for graphical issues and still no luck. My computer is not reading from the HDD a lot while in game and I think that the actual coding for the game is telling my PC not to load it that fast.

Thanks for you help,

SIXAXIS

P.S. I'm using an AMD Turion 64-bit processor. I know sometimes its the processor that causes issues.

Nevermind guys. I found the problem. It was the frame rate limiter and I think that having it unlocked caused the computer to use all idle processing power to get a higher frame rate instead of streaming faster.

Don't double post. If you want to add/change information in your post use an user posted image button.

I know you got it sorted, but I was having the same problem, and I found that reducing the draw distance works a treat.

Just another option for you.