Amazing stunts

shadowsfall6

mushroomknot6

um yeah ive seen this about a billion times....and it appears uve stolen my idea a bit....oh well

they didn't use cheats and, yes I've seen this sooo many times ane done so many of those that it becomes boring.

they didn't use cheats and, yes I've seen this sooo many times ane done so many of those that it becomes boring.

You can't do the third NRG and the first bike stunt with out a cheat, code, mode,

cheat-device or a trainer.

You can't do the third NRG and the first bike stunt with out a cheat, code, mode,

cheat-device or a trainer.

If you are so adicted and motivated, yes.

All the stints rule, but he must have used cheats for a few, and yes the boat one was amazing. happy.gif

You can get some good control simply by using the "slow motion" cheat then speeding the saved stunt back to regular speed.

The Night Fox

These guys are not using any mods, so stop saying that, but the video is really good, It's got over 4 Million views and I gave a 5 star rating happy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These guys are not using any mods, so stop saying that, but the video is really good, It's got over 4 Million views and I gave a 5 star rating happy.gif

Yes...I bet the boat trick was good luck. And the BMX stunt was probably CJ having a glitchy cycling skill which is 26-times bigger then In my game.

mushroomknot6
Tough sh*t....

this one is better :

i can do most of those, and by the way ive researched this a bit and they do not cheat they just have a well understanding of physics in the game

GhostGlendale

These guys don't obey the law of gravity tounge.gif. It's a PC version and it may be cheats,mods or trainers.

i can do most of those, and by the way ive researched this a bit and they do not cheat they just have a well understanding of physics in the game

Yeah, think so. But if its not that its cheating.

I happen to know for a fact that they cheat because they use Nitzkit who' s from another planet. Other than that, no.