The leviathan

nealmac

So I'm doing the vehicle import/export missions. Here is my question.

The Brady guide, in it's vehicle section, tells you how to control the leviathans magnet. Except, it doesn't even have one. I suppose, it's just another error on Brady's behalf.

Anyway, is there a spawning point anywhere for a helicopter with a magnet on it? I have a guide for doing these missions and spawning points for all the vehicles, so if I had a heli for the job, I could do this so much quicker.

Any ideas?

Of course I do. But using that, would involve driving every car back to the ship, which is taking forever. If I had a heli with a magnet I'd be done in jig time smile.gif

eilabouni_rudy

i know some thing but you should start new game (i don't think it's a good idea) there is a mod-back to reality you're going to have this magnet with the leviathans and cargo bob it's a realy good mod but the problem is that you should start new game

here is the mod : SA - Back To Reality

The Leviathans' magnet is only available for one specific mission I believe..unless you mod on P.C...don't think you're gonna get one on console.

i know some thing but you should start new game (i don't think it's a good idea) there is a mod-back to reality you're going to have this magnet with the leviathans and cargo bob it's a realy good mod but the problem is that you should start new game

here is the mod : SA - Back To Reality

1) It's the PS2 version

2) There's no way I'm starting again

But thanks anyway.

If you steal the leviathan during the mission and save it, the magnet won't work. I've tried it. Sad. dozingoff.gif

And even between the mission I tried to lift some other cars but I could only lift them by a meter, no more.

Like they weight 5 tons

I just thought that because I know where each vehicle on each list spawns, I could complete this mission very quickly.

Aw well, no harm in enquiring I suppose. Thanks guys.

The only interesting thing the leviathan can do after that mission is it can float on water.

And even between the mission I tried to lift some other cars but I could only lift them by a meter, no more.

Like they weight 5 tons

Yeah it can only lift light vehicles and Securicars. But if you're wondering how it would be to drive a forklift off the tallest building in LS, - then this is your chance lol.gif

Btw. although it can lift any Securicar only the designated one will pass the mission.

If there were a prize for the most ridiculous way to acquire a van for a heist, then "Up, Up and Away" would take it undisputed rahkstar2.gif I love that mission.

i have a related question: you know that truck that is the vehicle hauler with a ramp up each side, which you can drive your car onto.

ok, how do i secure down 2 cars on that truck? can it be done? i've gotten two vehicles on it, but their suspension bounces them around so much they fall off the truck.

then i can haul back 2 cars at once on the vehicle hauler truck, if i can compress their suspensions down onto the ramp truck.

i have a related question: you know that truck that is the vehicle hauler with a ramp up each side, which you can drive your car onto.

ok, how do i secure down 2 cars on that truck? can it be done? i've gotten two vehicles on it, but their suspension bounces them around so much they fall off the truck.

then i can haul back 2 cars at once on the vehicle hauler truck, if i can compress their suspensions down onto the ramp truck.

You're still driving a lot and what you're trying to do sounds hardly worth the effort..you're not gonna save much time having to drive the cars onto the Hauler then driving the Hauler itself back to the Docks.

Jasper Petrol

You can save a little bit of time by not using the crane. Drive directly onto the ship using the ramp along the side.