character walks backwards

nitekidgx

my character walks backwards both in LCS and VCS when i start the game, i dunno why, it won't stop , sometimes it stops

cold fusion 33

I expect your analog stick has either broken of gotten something stuck inside of it which is making it push backwards. Try blowing in there or something.

But also change the control configurations to the D-pad and see if it still does it, if itdoes its something wrong with the game if it doesnt it's to do with the controls. Or try it on another game and see if it does it on that and use the same principles as above^^

Hope this helps,

CF33 icon14.gif

• 3 weeks later...
sanandreas luva101
my character walks backwards both in LCS and VCS when i start the game, i dunno why, it won't stop , sometimes it stops

that happens 2 me its the anlog stick with me it stop in a couple of minutes biggrin.gif

Vicecitystories

I've never seen this at all. So I really couldn't tell you? Do you keep your psps clean guys?

Toni Antonio Cipriani

This also happened to me with my old, already spoilt PSP, except that in my case it moves to the right by itself instead of down. Just a note, even if your analog stick has this problem, you can play any other game without a problem, even Driver '76, The Warriors, Burnout Legends, etc. However, your problem will also exist in Dynasty Warriors or Manhunt 2. I don't know why. Now I have a PSP Slim & Lite and there isn't this problem since Sony improved on it and it's not different and more flexible without that annoying problem. It only happens to the original PSP, not to the Slim & Lite, as you noticed the analog stick is different in the Slim & Lite you cannot take out the analog stick and it's less-springy and provides more tactile feedback. Anyway, this is an old PSP problem. Get used to it. It happens to most of the PSP owners I know, anyway, except for those who bought a Slim & Lite. smile.gif