Stuck in the lift

Steve Crook

Has anyone else ever been stuck in the lift in mission The Job?

Once, when I was meant to take either Cam or the bank manager up in the lift they got confused and stuck around a corner or two from me - probably because I was sprinting.

I went into the lift and once you're in the glowing target you can't move until they join you. And they couldn't join me because they were stuck around the corner and couldn't figure out how to get to me suicidal.gif

Steve

I got stuck several times in The Job but not at your position. When I was basically lost in the second floor of El Banko Currupto and I had gotten into this corner and I couldn't move because Cam was right in front of me so I had to delicately punch him to back him up and the worst part was that it was brass knuckles and he would die after 2 or 3 hits.

I got stuck several times in The Job but not at your position. When I was basically lost in the second floor of El Banko Currupto and I had gotten into this corner and I couldn't move because Cam was right in front of me so I had to delicately punch him to back him up and the worst part was that it was brass knuckles and he would die after 2 or 3 hits.

You have to be careful on these sort of missions where you have other people with you , you have to be aware of them and keep an eye out for them, or bad consequences will occur if something happens to them, whether it your fault or not.

The other place you can get stuck in The Job is after the SWAT team breaks in. Those ceiling hatches that are now on the floor can get you caught up in them.

Cam doesn't seem to be very strong. I usually don't bother with him once he's opened the vault and only rescue Phil. Deliberately and heartlessly killing Cam if necessary and then taking Phil out by the motorbike that I'd previously parked up by where we hide when we come out.

This last time I used the bullet & crash proof Admiral that I'd stolen from Diaz and garaged. When we got to the bank I hijacked a car and went to get this Admiral, parking it in the alleyway alongside the bank. You can get to it round the back where you do that rampage with the katana.

When we came out of the bank I got Cam & Phil into the car and we backed out. Then it was a simple drive to the Pay & Spray with hardly even any attempts to stop us.

But then I wanted to save that car and you lose any vehicle that you drive into Cam's place. So I drove to the mansion on starfish island and put it in the garage. It was difficult getting Cam & Phil out of the garage and into another car and in the process Cam ran into a car that was moving very slowly - but it still killed him!

Steve