gta vice city saving replay

neso

F1 = view replay

F2 = save replay

F3 = view saved replay

I didn't mean that , I mean can I save a replay as a file (media player or real player...) in the computer ?

... is there any way to save a replay without using Fraps ? sad.gif

OK then. sigh.gif

What is your reason for disliking Fraps? If it's something as minor as it having restrictions on the free trial version, grab version 1.9D which is freeware and has no restrictions. If you've got issues with lag, end all non-essential processes and run JUST Fraps and Vice City.

I have once downloaded Fraps and tried it on San Andreas .. when I started to record a video the game becomes too slow. (just when I start to record).

now I'll try it on Vice City. and tell you what happens ...but Thank You all smile.gif

THANK YOU ALL ..I'v installed Fraps. I tried it on Vice City and it works , and the game isn't slow like what happend to me in San Andreas ... THANK YOU biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have a question : Fraps is just for GTA ? .. for what can I use it ?? and can I use it on other games, or other programs ?

Please don't triple post; use the edit button.

FRAPS can be used to capture from any game which runs on DirectX or OpenGL. This would mean virtually all games that are available these days.