Anyway to get Vice City v1.00?

alexrdh

I really want to mod my Vice City but I have v2.00 sad.gif

I google 'gta vc pc downgrade patch' but it comes up san andreas downgrade and PSP firmware. cry.gif

I already have the game and don't want to get one from ebay (because I already have it)

Anyway to get v1.00 of Vice City without getting another copy?

If not cryani.gif

I think this might be locked, but PLEASE I really need help

FelleAndersson

lol? I don't think it matters what version you have tounge.gif The reason San Andreas v2 was released was because of the Hot Coffee mod, unless there was one for VC too, it should be moddable, no matter what version. tounge2.gif

No, I want to play VC-MP AND I'm not allowed to register on their site sad.gif

EDIT: Maybe I could make a request to see if someone can make a VC downgrader?

The 1.1 Patch says I have unknown version confused.gif

Edited by alexrdh

You never read properly. My mum (soz I'm Australian) said I registered on too many sites and she said I couldn't register there (wasn't allowed sad.gif ) and I need to rely on gtaforums community.

No.

Vice ships as version one. You'll have 1.1 if you patched (unnecessary, but that's another story). Re-install the game and you'll have version one. There is no 2.0 in existence.

The problem might be that you have an Australian executable and you need the US one. In this case, run a Google search for a no CD crack and just use that. I'm not sure why you're trying to use the 1.1 patch in the first place since this can't help you.

At any rate, we still have a VC-MP forum here so I'll move you there. Take note that if this discussion moves into the territory of exchanging executables I'm going to lock it. Thanks.

The problem might be that you have an Australian executable and you need the US one. In this case, run a Google search for a no CD crack and just use that. I'm not sure why you're trying to use the 1.1 patch in the first place since this can't help you.

I am Australian, so I must've got Australian one.

BUT I google no CD crack and it comes but it also says warez. I won't say anymore because warez is not allowed on forums.

• 2 years later...