do you know how to contact with rockstar games?

ha! ha! ha!

well.. in fact, I want to lose cj's muscle.

however, there's so many opinion. it's very confusing..

someones said just wait when cj starve, and others said try swimming.

I tried both, but swimming decrease muscle too slowly. and cj feel strve, fat reachs zero soon. but muscles were not decreased. instead, cj starts lose energy. I think starving is not very helpful to lose muscle. it just works to lose fat..

anyway I need more correct answers.. that's why I try to contact with rockstar games. confused.gif

You could've just put that question in your topic title. You needn't contact R*. But yeah, the E-Mail adress is on thier site.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

I dont think that R* will reply to you for a silly question like that.

Swim more or use cheats

I don't use cheat. and swim is too slow..

I have a question so I try to ask it to receive more correct answers..

is it wrong? I don't think it's silly question.. icon14.gificon14.gif

It would be more appropriate to contact Rockstar for Tech Support.

This is from GTASanAndreas.net :

There are two ways to lose weight: “dieting” or engaging in aerobic exercise. To “diet”, CJ must refrain from eating for 48 game hours, at which time he will begin to lose fat at a rate of 2.5% per hour. After an additional 26 hours, he will lose Muscle at a rate of 2.5% per hour. After his Fat statistic has been completely depleted, he will lose all health!

Swim more or use cheats

While you're at it..ask them about the "big secret" in the woods..will you?Hah,hah,hah.

Edited by bagga rabbit

@ ha! ha! ha! - First, you can ask questions like this here. There’s nothing special about it and I see you already received few very useful answers. Second, don’t be naive. R* will not waist their time answering questions like that, because as someone already pointed out, it's a silly question to ask R*. Lastly, have some faith in gamers and GTAF. A lot of gamers here can give you much better advice in much shorter period of time than R* will.

@ bagga rabbit - There is nothing in the woods except trees and a ghost car that appearing from time to time, so get over it.

Edited by CCPD

There are two ways to lose weight: “dieting” or engaging in aerobic exercise. To “diet”, CJ must refrain from eating for 48 game hours, at which time he will begin to lose fat at a rate of 2.5% per hour. After an additional 26 hours, he will lose Muscle at a rate of 2.5% per hour. After his Fat statistic has been completely depleted, he will lose all health!

well then couldn't you NOT go to the gym which would keep the muscle up but still eat which would stop him from losing energy? or would this keep him from losing muscle

@ bagga rabbit - There is nothing in the woods except trees and a ghost car that appearing from time to time, so get over it.

Or you might see some pope sh*t in the woods biggrin.gif

ON TOPIC: I tried starving and I thought this was the best way to lose muscle.Lose all your fat 1st then starve so it's quicker then do a lot of physical stuff

Edited by Benjimino234

Swim more or use cheats

While you're at it..ask them about the "big secret" in the woods..will you?Hah,hah,hah.

what do you mean??

tell me your point...

@ ha! ha! ha! - First, you can ask questions like this here. There’s nothing special about it and I see you already received few very useful answers. Second, don’t be naive. R* will not waist their time answering questions like that, because as someone already pointed out, it's a silly question to ask R*. Lastly, have some faith in gamers and GTAF. A lot of gamers here can give you much better advice in much shorter period of time than R* will.

yeah... then I'll reconsider to contact with R*

but... when I received the replys...though, I don't know what to do..

because users replys make me more confusing sometimes..

I didn't say that I can't trust gamers here..it's true...

what can I do if I still don't understand even though I already posted a question? can I ask the same question once more with a different contents?

and if I really need, I'll contact with R*

• 3 months later...

sorry for a bump but simply starve to death i wanted to lose some muscle and my mom waned to watch some movie and i change the channel whene its over i change it back and IAM AT THE HOSPTIAL and i cheack my stats and i had 0% muscele iam all like i dident want to lose that much