Gang fights!

skarface1013

One of the things I like to do in gta is watch/get involved in gang fights, does anyone know where a good spot is to see gangs fight? Not just empires, and both islands if possible please. Thanks

There's no "Hot Spots" in the game, they just happen randomly until you take over all of the Empires in Vice City

unknownmercenary

gang members still show up in specific spots

Cholos in Little Havana, Bikers in Downtown, and Sharks on Prawn Island/Vice Point

Besides gang members trying to damage their enemies' Empires, there really isn't anywhere where you can see a random gang fight on the street.

One time I was in Downtown and I just happened to drive by a random attack with the Bikers vs. Cholos. I stopped and got out to watch but suddenly they ALL came after me!

cold fusion 33

One of the best places to watch is opposite the ammunation in downtown with the bikers and cholos fighting it out and your own henchmen with ak's. Also any empire sight near a body of water deep enough to swim in so you can make the opposing gang members fall in...

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean empire sites, then I'm with you I like to watch those too when I'm bored or about to do a hard mission, but it's hard for me to catch one in action.

An alternative to that is going to the mall in Vice Point (I think that's the ward nickname) and watching the security guards and sharks go at it.

I don't know if this works in Vice City Stories but in Vice City that used to happen all the time. Actually in Vice City, it was like the gang hostility code was turned up to the max, at first when I started Vice City, I was like this city isn't all that bad I can't see any GTA style things going down, then when I progressed in the game the Haitians kicked everyones ass. Even mine. I just happened to be cruising down the street and all of a sudden see 2 dead cubans in the street, then see about 10 Haitians dominating some Cubans. Then the Haitians used to always kill off my gang members by the print works and the "Ice Cream" factory.

My suggestion is just go to a ward where there is heavy rival gang presence and lure one gang into another gang territory and watch it go down.

True, and the Haitains are tough, especially streetfighting without guns, they almost always win against the Cuban gang.

• 2 weeks later...

I have all of the empire sites, so I don't see any gang fights anymore. But this has happened to me many times. Drive in front of the Greasy Chopper, and head north. Just before the bridge, there is a full war going on between bikers and cops. That's fun to watch. And before when I didn't have much money, I waited there 'til everyone was dead, and then collected the guns/bullets! biggrin.gif

I have all of the empire sites, so I don't see any gang fights anymore. But this has happened to me many times. Drive in front of the Greasy Chopper, and head north. Just before the bridge, there is a full war going on between bikers and cops. That's fun to watch. And before when I didn't have much money, I waited there 'til everyone was dead, and then collected the guns/bullets! biggrin.gif

I've actually never've seen that. Do you have the PS2 or the PSP version of GTAVCS?

I have all of the empire sites, so I don't see any gang fights anymore. But this has happened to me many times. Drive in front of the Greasy Chopper, and head north. Just before the bridge, there is a full war going on between bikers and cops. That's fun to watch. And before when I didn't have much money, I waited there 'til everyone was dead, and then collected the guns/bullets!  biggrin.gif

I've actually never've seen that. Do you have the PS2 or the PSP version of GTAVCS?

PSP

That's cool i'll have to check it out, but do the cops fight with fists or guns? I never see them fight a gang with guns, if they do or did it would be awesome though. Thnx.

The Night Fox

I occasionally see cops trying to start fights with gang members that hang around outside empire buildings wow.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah I've seen gangs attack other gang's empire sites quite a lot actually. You still also get shootouts between gangs and police too. This is the PS2 version I'm talking about.

• 3 weeks later...
Vince_ThePhoenix
One of the things I like to do in gta is watch/get involved in gang fights, does anyone know where a good spot is to see gangs fight? Not just empires, and both islands if possible please. Thanks

Look for areas where you see groups of gangs