Rafael's

xNamexTakenx

I just started playing VC and I want to get that 80's style suit from Rafael's. But, the only problem is, I can't find it! Can someone maybe post a map, of the whereabouts of Rafael's? Or at least tell me which area of Vice City it is in? Thanks.

Watch this vid-- tommy reaches it at the 15 second point of the vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l64EYMsbLDY

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Hey, thanks. I found it biggrin.gif ! I'm now wearing the Soiree outfit. But, I still have another question: Where is Jocksports. I unlocked the Tracksuit in Downtown, and I still can't find it! I drove around for hours (GTA hours, that is tounge.gif ). Can someone help me?

If not, is there any website where they have pictures of the suit? Thanks.

the golf costume is accessible just outside leaf links, however there are 2 jocksport shops in VC, one of which has the golf costume icon outside.The first one is just down the road from mercedes house but doe not have a golf costume available(although in one of avery carrington's missions it does), the other one is located in downtown just near the pizza restaurant and across from the jewelers( i think),the golf costume is accessible outside this shop, whcih is also the location for the bike morph.

Hey, thanks flicko. I found it! But, I don't really like the suit. So, I changed it back to Soiree.

But, then I did that mission where you have to start a gang war between the Haitians and the Cubans. Now, I'm wearing the Cuban suit. I like it! It reminds me of Tony Montana in Scarface smile.gif !

If you want to be reminded of Tony Montana, you can always get the Mr.Vercetti suit, which is almost exactly like the suit he wears at the end of the movie (black with pinstripes). All you have to do is get a private lapdance at the Pole Position (after buying it) for two minutes, then the property will become an asset. After that, it can be found at Collars & Cuffs, which is beside the parking garage where you pickup the Kruger used in Guardian Angels.

As for the tracksuit, it can be found in a laundromat in Little Cuba, near the neighborhood beside Alberto's Cafe (or was it Umberto's? I'm pretty sure it belonged to his father)

Slosten.gif

brucewayne909
As for the tracksuit, it can be found in a laundromat in Little Cuba, near the neighborhood beside Alberto's Cafe (or was it Umberto's? I'm pretty sure it belonged to his father).

The laundromat tracksuit is the red one. There is also one located at Jocksport in Downtown in the shopping mall next to the pizza resturant.

The yes, the cafe does belong to Alberto Robina, Umberto's dad.