Pacific (Mod on Glendale)

GERBERT4LIFE

I started off this topic because i have been working on zmodeler to creat a car called Pacific. The Pacific replaces the Glendale and is a cross between Glendale and Oceanic. I like the back of the Oceanic but i think that the front is really ugly just like by the Glendale the back is ugly and the front is nice so i thought it would be perfect to combine those for a nicer looking car. I have already created a untextured DFF file but i dont really have a clue on how to texture it and it doesnt work in vc yet. All the parts are perfectly splined together. If somebody wants to help me out please do! If people post that they want to help ill put it up as a download so you can download it and pimp it up. Would be really cool cuz the model looks pretty cool. Il put up some screenshots soon! Im almost and i hope i get it textured but i will not talk about this here, but in the recruits & requests topic because this is a showroom!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by GERBERT4LIFE

i think better you place WIP screenshots otherwise this topic are closed or moved to the help section smile.gif

smile.gif There you go thanks!

ive been wanting to do this, but i suck at modeling. looking good.

btw, dont you think the back is a little too long?

Edited by ZOMFG

Thanks, the back looks long because i did a sh*tty screenshot. Ive noticed that the front also looks a bit longer than usual but in Zmodeler the car is as long as the usual Glendale so everything is fine. I think i stretched the screenshot suicidal.gif