My Avatar

Lega_c

ok. i had a avatar since i came here that was the busted stars ...no mod/admin(until yesterday) had said ne thing was wrong with it ..it tricked alot of people into thinking i was busted when actually i was online posting and such. What i am saying is my avatar was removed yesterday when a member here got mad and stated it was ripping.. so a mod followed along and removed it. Is it possible to have it back, because i really liked that avatar and i think it should be reconsidered as to why it was removed. Thanks.

ok. i had a avatar since i came here that was the busted stars ...no mod/admin(until yesterday) had said ne thing was wrong with it ..it tricked alot of people into thinking i was busted when actually i was online posting and such. What i am saying is my avatar was removed yesterday when a member here got mad and stated it was ripping.. so a mod followed along and removed it. Is it possible to have it back, because i really liked that avatar and i think it should be reconsidered as to why it was removed. Thanks.

Your Avatar is not disabled. The Mod just took away the URL to the busted stars.

Which, You will not put back on, find something else.

x3FWE.png

Your warn log contains no record of any such action. Are you not confusing two things? You used the TP mod pip (or a variant there of) as your avatar and subsequently got asked to remove it by anuj as you didn't hold the permission of its original creator Vegas. You then reverted to the BUSTED! stars image as your avatar and edited your member title to read "Group: BUSTED!". I don't see any problem with this as many members have done a similar thing in the past. Unless a moderator had an issue with it that I'm not aware of I can't see why it would have been removed.

[EDIT] Never mind, seems I'm out of the loop.

Edited by Justin

Even I have a question about this, I liked the GTANet Spinner, but removed it when Lega_c was asked to remove his avatar, since it was considered as ripping. Do the rules permit me to use it? (I'm not editing or re-hosting it.)

It wasn't yours, it belonged to the network... or so I was under the impression. Neither the Pip for "The Precinct" or the Busted stars were yours. If you'd have asked permission, then maybe you'd have a case.

Your warn log contains no record of any such action. Are you not confusing two things? You used the TP mod pip (or a variant there of) as your avatar and subsequently got asked to remove it by anuj as you didn't hold the permission of its original creator Vegas. You then reverted to the BUSTED! stars image as your avatar and edited your member title to read "Group: BUSTED!". I don't see any problem with this as many members have done a similar thing in the past. Unless a moderator had an issue with it that I'm not aware of I can't see why it would have been removed.

no i had the busted stars before and changed it to the TP logo(which i changed to say god) and was told to remove it because of ripping. i then put my busted stars back, but when a member (who hates gettin tricked by the busted stars) said something about them being ripped waddy said they should be removed

What am I talking about? I'm saying those avatars weren't yours, and you didn't ask for permission to use them, so you shouldn't get to use them.

Will someone please answer my question? Two mods had adready viewed this topic after I posted my previous post. sad.gif

I'd think it OK to use it. I used to wear it (albeit rehosted at Imageshack) before I was ever a staff member here and ran into no problems. That said, I would have similarly thought the use of the BUSTED! stars perfectly fine as well but until this is cleared up I wouldn't trust my word just yet. Sit tight and a conclusion will be arrived at.

Will someone please answer my question? Two mods had adready viewed this topic after I posted my previous post.  sad.gif

I'd think it OK to use it. I used to wear it (albeit rehosted at Imageshack) before I was ever a staff member here and ran into no problems. That said, I would have similarly thought the use of the BUSTED! stars perfectly fine as well but until this is cleared up I wouldn't trust my word just yet. Sit tight and a conclusion will be arrived at.

i see many members with things from these forums in there avatar/sig and i thought mine was ok....but waddy thoought otherwise moto_whistle.gif

Exkabewbikadid

Will someone please answer my question? Two mods had adready viewed this topic after I posted my previous post.  sad.gif

Yeah, I don't see what the problem is, so we'll have to let one of the admins settle this. As far as official group images go though, it's moreso ripping and perhaps a bit insulting to use/spoof them.

oQywcQM.jpg

i hate that guy..but what r u talking about?

Your avatar is NOT disabled.

I cant see that it ever has been!

The spinning GTA is fine, theres nothing wrong with the busted stars, apart from the fact they are VERY annoying!

ok so you just got rid of them because it was annoying to you? confused.gif

Edited by Lega_c

The spinning GTA is fine, theres nothing wrong with the busted stars, apart from the fact they are VERY annoying!

ok so you just got rid of them because it was annoting to you? confused.gif

Lol. I love them so much.

You suck, gtfo

Likewise.

Your Avatar is not disabled. The Mod just took away the URL to the busted stars.

Your inability to listen combined with your sh*t attitude lead me to believe that very soon you won't have to use your sig, avatar, and member title to pretend that you're banned.

Probably not soon enough, but hey.

What's with his signature? Previously banned member Andrew? confused.gif

ok so you just got rid of them because it was annoying to you? confused.gif

I know you fail at reading what people are actually saying, however, I will repeat.

I did not remove your avatar! Even though its as annoying as you are.

So maybe now, I will remove it, yes...because it annoys the sh*t out of me.

Like Sweets said though, the way you are acting, its not going to be long at all, before your wearing the busted stars, for real.

x3FWE.png

Like Sweets said though, the way you are acting, its not going to be long at all, before your wearing the busted stars, for real.

i doubt it its just the fact that it was unneccesary to remove it (im not saying you did) but it still was unnessasary

oh and

Your inability to listen

maybe if you read more you will understand!...they said i could put it back

Maybe if you would read more, you would see that they said they weren't sure, and that they would discuss it with an administrator. Waddy has told you not to put the avatar back on, so I would suggest you listen. Is a little prank that no one finds funny worth getting banned?

And this is offtopic, but what's going on with "Andy."? I distinctly remember him being banned yesterday, or the day before, but now he's unbanned. I'm confused. Was it just my imagination?

Slosten.gif

Every single time I see your avatar, I hope you really are BUSTED!

I hope you remove it, because, it seems, that if you don't, someone else will. And then if you put it back, you'll probably end up banned...

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

I agree it's just annoying seeing it. Theres loads more things you could pick for your aviator so why don't you change it so people don't have to look at it because its annoying.

Maybe if you would read more, you would see that they said they weren't sure, and that they would discuss it with an administrator. Waddy has told you not to put the avatar back on, so I would suggest you listen. Is a little prank that no one finds funny worth getting banned?

Exactly, if a mod has asked you to remove your avatar then you should do so rather than second guessing him. If you had a problem with it maybe you should have PMed him and discussed it with him rather than defying him and putting it back on.

user posted image

Vanilla Shake

I suggest you listen to what the mods have to say instead of thinking to yourself "it'll be alright", when for you it won't.

Besides, nobody finds your little BUSTED! prank to be funny.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Jeez, when did this place fill up with assholes? Oh, wait...

Seriously, who gives a crap if he has busted stars for an avatar? If it really bothers you, maybe you ought to get out a bit more? I dunno. And for whose of you who are whinging about how he shouldn't be questioning the mod that removed it publicly.. Maybe I'm just misreading the topic, but it looks like he DOESN'T KNOW WHICH MOD IT WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"Face Your Fears, Live Your Dreams" - No Fear

"God was a dream of good government." - Deus Ex Machina

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,

you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

sig.jpg

Jeez, when did this place fill up with assholes? Oh, wait...

Seriously, who gives a crap if he has busted stars for an avatar? If it really bothers you, maybe you ought to get out a bit more? I dunno. And for whose of you who are whinging about how he shouldn't be questioning the mod that removed it publicly.. Maybe I'm just misreading the topic, but it looks like he DOESN'T KNOW WHICH MOD IT WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THANK YOU!...gosh man you guys should really read what he just said!