Program

°zero

What program do I need to make normal GTA pictures as an artwork picture:

Normal picture:

user posted image

to

Artwork:

user posted image

I want to like convert normal picture to artwork picture.

Please suggest me some programs except "photoshop" (I owned it and it can't do pictures to look like artwork)...

user posted image

Some programs have filters that would give you some art-like features, but it's all very weak. If Photoshop didn't do what you want, you are unlikely to find a program that does. The way people actually do this is by tracing an image by hand with vectors, coloring in areas in between, and maybe adding some shading.

If you want an image to look like GTA artwork, you will have to do it by hand. There is no short cut.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

Some programs have filters that would give you some art-like features, but it's all very weak. If Photoshop didn't do what you want, you are unlikely to find a program that does. The way people actually do this is by tracing an image by hand with vectors, coloring in areas in between, and maybe adding some shading.

If you want an image to look like GTA artwork, you will have to do it by hand. There is no short cut.

Not so good news but thanks for clearing that out...

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.