My sig

Dem57

It looks very good, I think you should keep it as it is and btw I love your avatar....

user posted image

1) Borders. Makes your work look professional.

2) I think it could use a bit of transparency for the thing you used to stick them to the wall (English = not my 1st language tounge.gif).

Overall, pretty good! smile.gif

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

2) I think it could use a bit of transparency for the thing you used to stick them to the wall (English = not my 1st language tounge.gif).

tape.. confused.gif

Not always. It can look just as good without a border. In thise case though, you're probably right.

It looks OK, nothing more, nothing less. Personally, I don't know what's with the black and white then sticking a bright red in the middle. Doesn't fit.

There you go; some actual critiscism rather than people replying with "Awesome work!!222" when it's obviously not.

I actually like it but I do have a few suggestions. I like the red and the way it contrasts with the greyscale, but I think the tape doesnt fit in, it just looks out of place somehow. Also the "posters" seem too straight maybe some torn edges or something I dont know. Just saying what I see.

Shutttlecock?

IMO you should place the image over a paper texture play with the overlay settings so it looks kinda crinkled resize and rotate to fit, i see your current sig is the same one ran through a cutout filter, and honestly it totally fckd it up. the two guys on the left look like they're making out...

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.