Shipwrecks and shark?

goober

It doesn't have any shipwrecks or sharks.

I guess you never read this post. There were no sharks... or shipwrecks (What are you talking about?) in any GTA.

death 2 the prom king
How lame.

I know it is lame I totally agree.

I guess you never read this post. There were no sharks... or shipwrecks (What are you talking about?) in any GTA.

Vice City has a shark, and shipwrecks, and I've taken screens and video of each. San Andreas has no shipwrecks, but there is a shark model in the game. It's a shame there's no hidden stuff in the VCS water, but you can't dive anyway so it doesn't matter, you would barely even be able to see it..seeing as how the water really isn't that transparent to begin with.

user posted image

• 4 weeks later...

there are shipwrecks in gta vicecity {a submarine and 2 cargo liners}. and there are sharks in gta sanandreas!

i have a new forums website.

check it out. first you have to register.

click on the hyperlink below to come on to my homepage.

now click on the hyperlink to 'register/sign up'.

CheatMania Extreme

The Night Fox

there are no sharks in san andreas without mods, however, the shark texture file is hidden on san andreas's disk so using mods, you can replace the dolphin in san andreas with a shark

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...

Vice City has a shark, and shipwrecks, and I've taken screens and video of each. San Andreas has no shipwrecks, but there is a shark model in the game. It's a shame there's no hidden stuff in the VCS water, but you can't dive anyway so it doesn't matter, you would barely even be able to see it..seeing as how the water really isn't that transparent to begin with.

if you are close to the water (swimming boat peir it is)

it is very transparent vice city and vice city stories have the most transparent waters

remeber diaz in vice city lol