San Andreas : ?

Xezo

Basically me and my mate have decided to create a new mod for SA, we dont have a name yet but we're planning on revamping the 3 islands, new missions, new characters, new vehicles and maybe even new guns tounge.gif we're looking to create an additional 2 islands aswell as including characters from the past such as tommy vercetti and making a real twist to the story line.

What we've come here for is to recruit a few more people interested in helping us mod this, it wont be a 2 week thing so we're looking for dedicated people who have a deep interest and wild imagination to help contribute to the project, mainly looking for animators, moddelers, mappers, story liners (people who think up the missions and story lines including twists aswell as flings wink.gif lol)

anyway if ur up for it just reply here and we'll get back to ya, keep an eye out for updates aswell!

cheers

[email protected] me and a m8 ae intrested in something similar liek this , we going to create a mod too. add me on msn , yes we have storeyline etc planend out. like petrol , speedometer new cxars everything!