Pontiac Gto

l3mmy

Hey, i have been converting cars from need for speed. I have recently done the GTO.

I will not host the Files here or GTAGarage. i will host them from my site..

*Conversion, Links Removed - gk*

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

In the Next Version, i will add Front and Rear Bumpers and Damage for them. Also, a Boot and a 2D Engine..

Edited by Gangsta Killa

@ TheTank :- Thanks. I am working on Creating cars from Scratch (And i must say they ain't too bad colgate.gif) and i am currently working on Some Police cars from Most wanted..

@ TheTank :- Thanks. I am working on Creating cars from Scratch (And i must say they ain't too bad colgate.gif) and i am currently working on Some Police cars from Most wanted..

Nice to hear You have some scratch works too icon14.gif But are You sure it is allowed to "advertise" conversions here?

But could You show some renders of You scratch made models colgate.gif? (not because I don't beleive You haven't made them, but because I just want to see them=

Well.. You haven't made these, and the chance EA are going to allow you to convert them to SA is pretty damn unlikely.

Links removed.

The GTANet Conversion rules can be found in a pinned topic. But the basic gist of them is that in order for you to release a conversion here on the Network, then you must have permission from the orginal author.

Edited by Gangsta Killa

I never said i made them...

Since i can't post a Direct link on here, i will post a link to my site, where there they can be downloaded.

Site Here. i will try to get permission.. if so i will say i have on my site..

TheTank.. Heres the BMW i started..

user posted image

Edited by l3mmy

I know, I haven't really got a clue why I put that. Its cold and wet.

/excuses.

Anywhoo feel free to showcase your scratch models, or conversions with permission.

I never said i made them...

Since i can't post a Direct link on here, i will post a link to my site, where there they can be downloaded.

Site Here. i will try to get permission.. if so i will say i have on my site..

TheTank.. Heres the BMW i started..

*PIC*

That is looking nice smile.gif 3 series? I don't know much about cars biggrin.gificon14.gif Hope ya'll finish it colgate.gif