Grove Street or Ballas

skarface1013

skarface1013

Which gang do you like better and why? If you could choose to work for and side with one of them at the beginning of the game who would you choose?

I like the GSF because I like the way they dress and their weapons. However if I could choose to side with one of them, I would work with the ballas because I already know about the GSF and i'd like to see how the other gang works and their side of the story.

Comments:

Both GSF and Aztecas are cool.

There would be few or none who would go with the Ballas.

aztecas are cool. though i like chinese mafia more.

Chinese mafia? Don't you mean Triads? Anyways let's get back on topic. I would rather Aztecas. I somehow like them for reasons unknown

Why is everyone saying Aztecas? I believe the question is 'Grove Street or Ballas', not favourite gang.

Nonetheless, I'd pick the Orange Grove Families because they are on more friendly terms with my character. If I were to work for the Ballas, I would still be shot at because a lot of them would think I'm a traitor/betrayer/etc.

Although, I'd prefer the Traids and the Russians over anyone else. biggrin.gif

I chose GSF,becouse ballas ruined their hood when they started to sell crack...Yes,Grove had bad times too until CJ came and started to clean hood from rats like B-Dup,

Ryder and Big Smoke[spoiler/]

I chose GSF,becouse ballas ruined their hood when they started to sell crack...Yes,Grove had bad times too until CJ came and started to clean hood from rats like B-Dup,

Ryder and Big Smoke[spoiler/]

Umm, put the slash before the second spoiler, will work better lol.gif

GSF. No question about it. And You know why.

Chinese mafia? Don't you mean Triads? Anyways let's get back on topic. I would rather Aztecas. I somehow like them for reasons unknown

no, whatever their name was... da nang boys or some thing clouds boys, cant remember, but you know what i mean - those guys in suits with AK

no, whatever their name was... da nang boys or some thing clouds boys, cant remember, but you know what i mean - those guys in suits with AK

Da Nang boys and Mountain Cloud Boys are worst enemies -.-' Mountain Cloud Boys are Woozies triad gang, and Da Nang is Vietnamese triad.

Da Nang boys and Mountain Cloud Boys are worst enemies -.-' Mountain Cloud Boys are Woozies triad gang, and Da Nang is Vietnamese triad.

Thats it, I meant Mountain Cloud Boys mafia

I prefer Ballas, though that sock/sandal combination is simply awful.[/fashioncritic]

If the Grove Street Families dressed in black and orange like they did in the Beta, then I'd like them more, but I'm not a big lover of the colour green.

Grove street of course. They don't ruin their hood with crack,plus green is one of my favourite colours.

Grove street of course. They don't ruin their hood with crack,plus green is one of my favourite colours.

Hey, i like your way of spelling favourite and colour icon14.gif Makes me feel much better about Americans now smile.gif

Edited by ˸øåíüêà

GSF 4 LIFE!!

Orange Grove Street Families rule over everyone!! i dont think any gang has good cars but over all GSF is the best