Mapping/ Island MAking

GreekGeek

Hello Guys i am new registred member and i have read alot of tuts on modding and other stuff and since i dont know much about 3d modeling i would like to LEarn how to make islands in san andreas by using the ingame objects and other models all-ready there confused.gif

If there is a tool outthere or something to help i would appreciate a link or anything like that biggrin.gif

Once again any help much apreciated lookforward to hearing from someone smile.gif

i Have found out how to place objects in map now sorry but wat i dont know is how would i do that on the see becuase i use MEd and when i load a map where the sea is it is black any help plz? cryani.gif

Edited by GreekGeek

Wrong section buddy. The big yellow writing at the top is there for a reason. Reported to be moved to the correct section.

oh Also could anyone tell me what to do with ide files cause i use MEd and i can edit map files and mod it but if i want to upload it wat do i do? suicidal.gif if there is a tut listing evrything you need to know to get started please post a link thnx colgate.gif

• 4 months later...
Wrong section buddy. The big yellow writing at the top is there for a reason. Reported to be moved to the correct section.

And you probably got warned for that spam. whatsthat.gif

@GreekGeek

You want mED 0.32. You won't get much support with it as your goals are rare and so is

usage of this map editor for meaningful work, but still you'll probably find help with it.

This important thing is to Read it's topic and Read it's documentation/readme files.

Happy modding.

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr