Bored in San Andreas

alexrdh

If you were bored in San Andreas, everything done, what would you do?

I'd put satchels on a highway and whenever a car comes I blow them up like land mines which causes a pile-up in a highway tounge.gif

cold fusion 33

Usually loading an AT-400 with satchels landing it across the Julius thruway and waiting until loads of cars have stopped and then blowing them up can be quite amusing!

Usually loading an AT-400 with satchels landing it across the Julius thruway and waiting until loads of cars have stopped and then blowing them up can be quite amusing!

Cold fusion 33 (or any1 else) can u please rell me how to get a AT-400 because i have looked absolutly everywhere and have had no success also there is no cheat 4 it

Thanks in advance

Cold fusion 33 (or any1 else) can u please rell me how to get a AT-400 because i have looked absolutly everywhere and have had no success also there is no cheat 4 it

Thanks in advance

down in the southeast corner of Las Venturas airport there is a hanger.wait for it to open and sometimes it appears there.

but i like stunting,drifting, and just some pretty kool stuff!

Mikhail Touraeg

I would modify the game.

But if I was limited to a 2.00 EXE, I would use the GTASA Admin Console to spawn a SWAT tank and drive through the streets spraying people. Or somehow get an Andromeda to appear in the police impound garage.

1.as i done for about a year,play the game like you're in real life. obey the rules driver the car properly ext.

2.search the map i'm sure you'll find extraordinary things wink.gif

I bash in the CJ Jumps High cheat and the BMX Super Bunny Hop cheat and go round San Andreas jumping from building to building, freeway to fire escape and just been an uber arsehole in general. When I lose my BMX, I jump from building to building looking for one. icon14.gif

TanisHalfElven

Punch old ladies.

Use the recruit anyone cheat and recruit a gang of old ladies and wreak havoc.

Shoot old ladies in the crotch

Billy Jean is not my lover, she's a girl who says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son!

Punch old ladies.

Use the recruit anyone cheat and recruit a gang of old ladies and wreak havoc.

Shoot old ladies in the crotch

This is quite possibly the best thing I've read all week. Thanks for making my day. lol.gif

And I'd love to mod my SA, I've got to get it on PC sometime.

bagga rabbit

Use "recruit anyone cheat" , recruit 3 hookers ,get them all in a good 4 door car and drive around looking for Police..the hookers shoot at cop peds,cop bikes and cop cars and you won't get a wanted level if C.J. doesn't shoot.

Some good ideas here. Try this one:

Drag yourself a Packer up Mt. Chiliad and launch some vehicles off it. Park up the memorial ramp for best results.

whenever i need something fun to do, i turn on the cars fly cheat, steal a tank, get a wanted level, and fly around with the tank, ramming, or blasting helicopters and hydras out of the air.

123stickman3

i cant mod sa becase i got a copied game of my mate mad.gif i can do save game mods thou any one know of any wacky or different saved game

i also like to play 2 player on the ps2 and multy player on the pc but the best buy far is the carnaval theme cheat colgate.gif

Stand on rooftops shooting people with snipers and trying to get as many headshots as possible even when theyare running away

Ok I found another thing you can do, and laugh at smile.gif

On PS2 (works on other platforms, apart from cheats) enter the cars fly cheat squaredownL2upL1circleupXleft and aggressive drivers rightR2upupR2circlesquareR2L1rightdownL1 And watch flying cars and vehicles flying, colliding (!), and running into buildings and that lol.gif