Where are the tramps?

Steve Crook

I like to collect the Molotov cocktails from the tramps in the old railway tunnel round the back of 8-balls bomb-shop. The cocktails make fun weapons sometimes, especially when you're high up and nobody can get to you.

But the tramps don't seem to appear very often. I usually check for them every time I pick up the AK47 and the shotgun in St. Marks. But the tramps only seem to be there every 2 or 3 times I do this.

Steve

cold fusion 33

They should be there all the time..they are for me (PS2). Maybe just a spawning glitch?

They should be there all the time..they are for me (PS2). Maybe just a spawning glitch?

Could be. Maybe they just don't re-spawn as often on the PC (like what I'm using).

Never mind, if I go there often enough I can still get a load of Molotovs which is enough to cause enough chaos to attract an Enforcer and an FBI car for the Import/Export garage

Steve

Edited by Steve Crook

try using different draw distance settings, sounds stupid but might have an influence

It does sound stupid, but I've known it to have a strange influence on some other things smile.gif

But I tried it (low, medium & high draw distances) and it didn't seem to make any difference to the tramps appearing.

Thanks anyway

Steve