Fastest car

gtamodder

Does anyone know what's the fastest, infernus or cheetah of GTAIII? Because i can't really see what is faster monocle.gif

I think the Cheetah is faster, try it on LC-MP or MTA, then reply! wink.gif

Edited by arafiq48

tony da boss

I think I read somewhere the cop car had the highest top speed. The Cheetah and Infernus are a lot better in handling though.

it is GTA3's topic, not VC.

Sorry, I ment LC-MP or MTA, sorry! Thanks for the heads up tough Barciur.

Infernus is faster, just check out the handling.cfg file. Infernus 240 km/h - Cheetah 230km/h

Actually, the fastest car in GTA 3 is the Yakuza Stinger. One of my faves smile.gif .

Yakuza stinger can be You're favourite, but isnt the fastest...Answer is simple -> Infernus got the best max. speed

I think the fastest car is Cheetah, Even tough the max speed of the Infernus is 140 and the max speed of Cheetah is 130, it can still top the Infernus in different and various areas. If you are in a race, I think you should pick the Cheetah because it is quick and won't roll over like a Infernus on sharp turns. Also the Cheetah is also named after the worlds fastest animal, the Cheetah! This explains why Rock Stat games would name it the Cheetah, right? So I think the Infernus would be only majestic at the drifts because it's engine is really fast. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif If you guys want me to write a whole story for the Cheetah being faster, I'm ready! cool.gif

ThePatriotsGun
I think the fastest car is Cheetah, Even tough the max speed of the Infernus is 140 and the max speed of Cheetah is 130, it can still top the Infernus in different and various areas. If you are in a race, I think you should pick the Cheetah because it is quick and won't roll over like a Infernus on sharp turns. Also the Cheetah is also named after the worlds fastest animal, the Cheetah! This explains why Rock Stat games would name it the Cheetah, right? So I think the Infernus would be only majestic at the drifts because it's engine is really fast. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif If you guys want me to write a whole story for the Cheetah being faster, I'm ready! cool.gif

I disagree. The Cheetah may have greater acceleration but the Infernus has a higher top speed.

I disagree. The Cheetah may have greater acceleration but the Infernus has a higher top speed.

Order in the council! I rest my case that the Cheetah being faster until some one has better proof then mine on the Cheetah being faster the Infernus! biggrin.gif

I rest my case that the Cheetah being faster until some one has better proof then mine on the Cheetah being faster the Infernus! biggrin.gif

Nope it’s the Infernus, but the Cheetah has the faster Acceleration.

CHEETAH

Max speed: 230.0

Acceleration: 30.0

INFERNUS

Max speed: 240.0

Acceleration: 25.0

I rest my case that the Cheetah being faster until some one has better proof then mine on the Cheetah being faster the Infernus! biggrin.gif

Nope it’s the Infernus, but the Cheetah has the faster Acceleration.

CHEETAH

Max speed: 230.0

Acceleration: 30.0

INFERNUS

Max speed: 240.0

Acceleration: 25.0

That does not look like real proof unless it was given by some GTAoligist or a guy from Rockstar Games

That does not look like real proof unless it was given by some GTAoligist or a guy from Rockstar Games

It was given from rockstar mate, it’s from one of the files in the game witch rockstar made.

Edited by Dolven

The figures Dolven posted are correct. To confirm, open up handling.cfg - located in your GTAIII data directory (default: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTAIII\data\handling.cfg) - in Notepad.

Ok ok, you guys can keep your opinions, we all have opinions right? Let's just stay put like this, I like Cheetah, you guys like Infernus! smile.gif I feel this argument has gone on too long now catspider.gif

I didn’t say it was my opinion, it’s a fact. Check it yourself if you don’t believe me, or check the links name taken posted, there exactly the same as the ones I gave.

xNamexTakenx
Ok ok, you guys can keep your opinions, we all have opinions right? Let's just stay put like this, I like Cheetah, you guys like Infernus! smile.gif I feel this argument has gone on too long now catspider.gif

To tell you the truth, the Infernus and Cheetah are the same to me. I like them both equally. They look similar in a lot of ways, except that Infernus is faster. Aren't they based on Ferarri or something? Anyway, they are nice sports cars to drive.

ThePatriotsGun
Aren't they based on Ferarri or something? Anyway, they are nice sports cars to drive.

Actually, they're Ferrari, Lotus, Lamborghini hybrids. tounge.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i dont get how people thought this was opinionated, i like the cheetah better, but the infernus is faster. its a fact.

The Night Fox
but the infernus is faster. its a fact.

I Concur, the Infernus is faster and is my favourite car in the series so far!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image