KEEPS CRASHING

blinkyblink

Ok the game works ok on the pc but when i install a mod the game crashes at the loading screen, does anyone know why? and the only to stop it happening is to re-install the game....its really pissin me off!

does anyone know why this is happening and how I can get it to work?

thanx

Is this San Andreas? Because if it is, then you are probaly using V2, which

cannot be modded. You can read this On how to mod Version 2.00, or you can get a downgrader patch to downgrade the game to V1.00 to be able to mod.

yeh its san andreas, how do i find out that its version 2? so i know for sure that thats the problem and its not computer.

cannot be modded. You can read this On how to mod Version 2.00, or you can get a downgrader patch to downgrade the game to V1.00 to be able to mod.

yeh its san andreas, how do i find out that its version 2? so i know for sure that thats the problem and its not computer.

When you have started the game, look in the bottom right. If it says V2.00, than you'll need to downgrade. You must do this because you load up the game or start a new one.

When you have started the game, look in the bottom right. If it says V2.00, than you'll need to downgrade. You must do this because you load up the game or start a new one.

awsome thanx! i'll have a look now!

ohhhhh yehhh it is V.2., right its all making sence now smile.gif

thanx for ur help!