Most Powerful Gun

GSF_OG-V.2

What about the RPG anyone gonna defend that one it's pretty powerful or even the flamethrower, maybe Heatseaking RPG, and by most powerful I ment by distance, accurracy, shooting speed aiming distance for instance the desert eagle has instant kill when the vulcan minigun delivers 10 bullets into a ped before they die.

acctually the minigun need about ten to blow up a car and 2 to kill someone. but i think either the mini gun or the Rocket-launcher

And just a word of advice lay off the topics you have made 7 in one day

the most gun (well weapon) are the hunter missiles. Peds can die from one hit from the minigun and cars maybe 9 shots or so. The minigun is too fast, so u can't use one shot at all. that's why 10 bullets come out if u shoot a ped.

Benjimino234

It's the Dildo!!!!! JK I think it's the minigun too but it is too fast so you waste ammo, but both RPG's have splash damage so you can take out a whole wave if they were close together. The flame-thrower is good and the ability to make a fire bigger and spread, but poor range. Molotovs are also a good alternative to the Flame-thrower.

SMG(It's the most powerful weapon with witch you can run) , deagle (one hit, one kill) and a rifle (not sniper! ) (I hate the sniper because you need to zoom in)

What kind of weapon? open weapon.dat or Download it from Here and open that with Notepad.

tables marked and easy to understand witch is better icon14.gif

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

What kind of weapon? open weapon.dat or Download it from Here and open that with Notepad.

Get that link off You post now. It's against Forums rules.

Yet you quoted it so now it's in your message where they can't delete it biggrin.gif

(I've changed the URL when I've quoted you quoting it)

Steve

I think that we have to look this from a different angle...

Minigun is so good because It shot's like a milion bullets at once.

We need to look how many damage can a single bullet do..

For that I vote for deagle

I doubt viewing game files and posting them on a forum is against the rules. He was just showing the strength of weapons, basically.

I linked Weapon.dat file, not whole the game wink.gif

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

What kind of weapon? open weapon.dat or Download it from [Link removed by VCHolmes] and open that with Notepad.

I linked Weapon.dat file, not whole the game wink.gif

This falls under file distribution. So please remove the link. Also , quoting the link is going to make the mod's job even more difficult.

On-Topic : I like the flamethrower, real hot stuff, even though its not a gun.

Edited by VCHolmes

Yeah, don't distribute original game files. They are located in the install directory of the game, meaning that those who want them can install the game and go from there.

Yeah, don't distribute original game files. They are located in the install directory of the game, meaning that those who want them can install the game and go from there.

I removed file from my host.

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

Love is a powerful weapon.

That made me laugh. But Deagle also is very,very powerful weapon. One of my favourites. And AK and M4 also kicks ass.

Each type of weapon slot has a best......

The list.....................1=MP4......2=smg or micro smg as you can't yeild two smgs or use it during flying the jet pack.........3=stachel or grenades as they can be throwen longer or the bottle 'o' liquid fire fun and simple..........4=sniper rifle (no Qs asked)..............5=desert eagle or silensed 9mm for the james bonds in you............6=chainsaw for perfect.......... blade for silence ......... the tanaka for samurai..........and the good ol' base ball bat for mugging...........and ofcourse..............7=MINI GUN for perfection..................or.........RPG for blast.........the heat seeking sucks with a lot of cars near by...................and we all have a special place in our hearts for the hand of distruction...............

user posted image

user posted image

THE FLAME THROWER

Love is a powerful weapon.

Love is not a gun.

but it is a weapon! sly.gif

All CJ's girlfriends are dead now devil.gif

To be honest - no, i did not bother to kill them.

Necromancer.

The Silenced pistol.Looks cool.Sounds cool {Especially when the bullet finds it's way in enemy's brains.!}.And the best thing is...It is a stealth weapon.!!

@ dxk: Use thumbnails, dude. colgate.gif

Edited by Necromancer.

..5=desert eagle or silensed 9mm for the james bonds in you............

Bond doesn't use Desert Eagle. He uses Beretta or Walther PPK. But I agree,silenced 9mm is nice.

Edited by Gangsta007

..5=desert eagle or silensed 9mm for the james bonds in you............

Bond doesn't use Desert Eagle. He uses Beretta or Walther PPK. But I agree,silenced 9mm is nice.

Thats silensed for bond not dealge

C'mon, its the flowers you find, they kick ass tounge.gif

Nar jks, the minigun is good, but it comes with 200 BULLETS! WTF?! What were rockstar thinking when they added the minigun with 200 bullets, geez, someone send them a letter bomb. lol