A logo I made

TheRoper

Hello,

So every now and then I do some small graphic design and web design jobs for some extra cash.

This is a simple logo I just did for someone. It's just a rough draft and the first sample I sent him. He didn't mention anything specific at all and his existing logo is just two-tone text like

OfficePerfect

I kept it simple and it's the same color-scheme/style as his site. I'd just like a little feedback or input. Or any ideas for a new one should he not like this one. He'll probably hopefully dig it though, since the current one sucks.

user posted image

Thanks. smile.gif

edit1: Removed horizontal lines on 'office' and just left with a solid-fill. Also, more blue, less purple... Meh, perhaps not the right blue.

user posted image

With gradient

user posted image

edit2: Better shade of blue I think

user posted image

With gradient

user posted image

Edited by TheRoper

Looks pretty nice... The only thing I do not like the how 'office' looks. Everything is so clean with the white and the reflection... then 'office' has a grungy purple with horizontal lines going through it... Just doesn't work. Perhaps use the same style used on 'Perfect' for 'office' and then add the purle.

Beyond that, i think is a great example of a minimalistic logo.

Ha, excellent. I don't really like that part either, and that's what I figured I'd hear. I tried a couple different options, but I'll try some other stuff like what you mentioned Mercie.

Thanks a lot you guys two ( tounge.gif ), I'll post back with an edit in a bit.

smile.gif

edit: Does it look that purple? Looks more like a blue to me, but I've always had slight color issues on this monitor. I'll tweak it, thanks.

it looks cool man..i think you should make the office part a little lighter and it will be perfect smile.gif

Thanks, but to which version are you referring, cuz there's a few edits in the OP. notify.gif

Personally, at first I didn't like edit1, but now I kinda do.

it looks cool man..i think you should make the office part a little lighter and it will be perfect smile.gif

Thanks, but to which version are you referring, cuz there's a few edits in the OP. notify.gif

Personally, at first I didn't like edit1, but now I kinda do.

smile.gif i was talking about the last 1..but now that i look at edit1..its the best!

edit2: Better shade of blue I think

user posted image

This one looks the best. It is rather impressive, I like the grey-ish blue and the clean 'Perfect'.

oldschoolsigs14.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.