Blue Harvest

xNamexTakenx

Did anybody else watch the Family Guy Star Wars episode? It's also called Blue Harvest. I don't have cable, at the moment, but I watched it. There's this site (Family Guy X or something, google it, if you have to), and the whole episode was on it! So, I watched it. It was freakin' hilarious. Family Guy is so damn funny! I'm also a big fan of Star Wars, which works. But, you don't have to be a Star Wars fan to like this show. If you like Family Guy, I know you'll like this episode. I remember the Robot Chicken Star Wars special. Now, that was funny! It came out about 3 months ago. Did anybody watch that? Or any Robot Chicken episodes? Anyways, if you didn't, check 'em out (There's also a Robot Chicken X site, along with an American Dad X site).

You mean the one where Peter was Han, Chris was Luke, Brian was Chubacca(sp?) and cleveland was R2D2 etc? If so, yes, I have seen it, its soo funny and I saw the Star Wars thing on Robot Chicken too, which was also funny!

New account, WhittyC

Write me off as your typical Family-Guy-used-to-be-good-before-blahblahblah kind of person, but I didn't understand the hype around this. Fox was billing it as the big "Star Wars episode", but I don't see what's so creative (as I try to avoid using the word "original) about taking not just the basic plot, but pretty much every scene from that movie and making jokes out of it. I'm all for a pisstake, but I just don't think it was worth a full hour's episode and all the buzz that was all around it (besides, I didn't really think it was that funny).

the robot chicken special was way better

To tell you the truth, I'll have to agree with you and Bartleby. Although I liked the Family Guy episode, I liked the Robot Chicken episode better. I like Family Guy better, but for some reason, it wasn't as good. It's true, though. They just used Episode IV of Star Wars and changed it to be funny and all. But, Robot Chicken, they took scenes from all the Star Wars movies and made little parodies of them. I like that, because it was completely RANDOM lol! It sucks that Robot Chicken is so short, though sad.gif . But, I think Seth Green did a good job icon14.gif .

Did anybody else watch the Family Guy Star Wars episode?...It was freakin' hilarious. Family Guy is so damn funny!.....I remember the Robot Chicken Star Wars special. Now, that was funny! It came out about 3 months ago. Did anybody watch that? Or any Robot Chicken episodes?...American Dad

it was completely RANDOM lol!

Now if THIS isn't flame bait I don't know what is

I honestly thought troll for a second.

Anyways, no, I didn't. Never heard any of the hype either.

I only watch the History Channel nowadays.

Fox was billing it as the big "Star Wars episode"...full hour's episode

I'm going to have to see what it was all about.

bigmitchbaker

it was so funny but there was no joe in it if they make another one he should be jabba lol biggrin.gif but still it was good and like most of you are saying the robot chicken one was better icon14.gif

What do you mean? confused.gif

Personally, I wouldn't flame you for it...

...but I've been on the internet long enough to know that if you say

it was completely RanDoM lol! XD

and give any sort of praise for Family Guy or American Dad (uh oh) and are at the wrong place, you'll get kicked out of the internet, permanently.

It's kinda like that rule where you gotta hate 50 Cent and (to some degree) Mainstream Rap if you're talking to someone about Hip Hop and not on some forum along the lines of "DarElEsTNiGgAs" or "The 50 Fan Forum".

I mean, each stance holds some good points but it's all lost within the bandwagoning and flaming

xNamexTakenx

What do you mean? confused.gif

Personally, I wouldn't flame you for it...

...but I've been on the internet long enough to know that if you say

it was completely RanDoM lol! XD

and give any sort of praise for Family Guy or American Dad (uh oh) and are at the wrong place, you'll get kicked out of the internet, permanently.

It's kinda like that rule where you gotta hate 50 Cent and (to some degree) Mainstream Rap if you're talking to someone about Hip Hop and not on some forum along the lines of "DarElEsTNiGgAs" or "The 50 Fan Forum".

I mean, each stance holds some good points but it's all lost within the bandwagoning and flaming

What? I didn't say I didn't like Family Guy or American Dad. When I said it was random, I was talking about Robot Chicken. And plus, I didn't mean it in a bad way! By the way, you altered what I said. That's not even funny, because you obviously want me to get "flamed" by people. And how would I get kicked out of the internet permanently? That's not possible! You're obviously overeggagerating. And posted this topic in the Movies & TV thread. So, isn't that where you're supposed to express what you like? It doesn't matter if this is a GTA forum. There is a thread about Movies & TV, and you are supposed to talk about what you like! Didn't you know that? Seriously, you're not making any sense. You're saying stuff that you don't even know what you're talking about. Why are you starting sh*t over something so little like this?

Edited by xNamexTakenx

By the way, you altered what I said. That's not even funny, because you obviously want me to get "flamed" by people. And how would I get kicked out of the internet permanently? That's not possible!

I-...

no, you got it all wrong.

look, forget I ever came to this topic

bigmitchbaker

if you havent seen it watch it on www.familyguyx.com its got all the episode orly.gif

xNamexTakenx

By the way, you altered what I said. That's not even funny, because you obviously want me to get "flamed" by people. And how would I get kicked out of the internet permanently? That's not possible!

I-...

no, you got it all wrong.

look, forget I ever came to this topic

Okay...That was weird.

Anyway, I heard that the Family Guy X site is going to have to stop uploading episodes due to copyright infringement sad.gif . That means we can't watch Family Guy online cryani.gif ! That sucks because I don't have cable.

Edited by xNamexTakenx

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.