Screenshot question..

TheDude5000

Could someone do me a real big favor and get me some good screenshots of the ferries, using Cheat Device? I'm making a movie with GTA LC on PC, and there's no ferries in there. The models in LCS haven't been extracted properly yet either, AFAIK. So I want to make some sprites of ferries, to have them in the background in scenes for my movie. I can do that if I can get high resolution screens of a Ferry, preferrably from the side. From an diagonal angle, front, or rear screens would be a nice bonus.

I'd appreciate it, and will credit those who help in the ending credits of the movie. Thanks. wink.gif

user posted image

I'm sorry I can't get thoes for you. But I think I'm pretty much wasting my time here to. I just wantted to know how to get GTA SA to work on PC, and it's like trying to pull teeth here. I think you know what I mean (hopefully)

Well I found a pretty good pic of it, but a higher resolution one from a member here, with different angles, would have been nice. It's funny, I remember people going crazy over cheat device maps last year, yet things have just died down so much, unfortunately. 'tis a shame.

user posted image

Well at least you found the picture of what you been looking for.But I'm still hoping for someone to get back to me on that proble with the PC. I'm just ready to get out of here.

Sorry I didn't reply. I was busy trying to beat GTA: San Andreas 100% and trying to get that DP/BP/FP/EP Infernus but I'm stuck in getting that special proofed vehicle which is pissing me off. I promised myself to play GTA: Liberty City Stories after I've beaten GTA: San Andreas and getting all the special proofed vehicles but I'm stuck in getting 1 special proofed vehicle. Anywho, sorry for the wait. I hope these screenshots are ok.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'm so happy that I got Cheat Device back for GTA: Liberty City Stories now. Thanks Edison Carter for making it prx.

lololol gg

Hm, and I thought there already WAS a way for extracting LCS models...

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Thanks a lot dude, those are some great screens. And it's possible now to have snow anytime you want via cheat device? Also..it might not be such a bad idea to take some screens of it with normal sunny weather, because in these pics it has sort of a wintergreen tint. I mean these screens are possibly good enough for me to use, but if we could get clear pics during Sunny weather, that would be even better.

Thanks again, really appreciate it it. wink.gif

user posted image

Thanks a lot dude, those are some great screens. And it's possible now to have snow anytime you want via cheat device? Also..it might not be such a bad idea to take some screens of it with normal sunny weather, because in these pics it has sort of a wintergreen tint. I mean these screens are possibly good enough for me to use, but if we could get clear pics during Sunny weather, that would be even better.

Thanks again, really appreciate it it. wink.gif

Now that my goals was accomplished in GTA: San Andreas, I finally have time for GTA: Liberty City Stories. Anywho yeah it has always been possible to have snow anytime you want by using the Cheat Device.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Can't wait to see your Liberty City movie.

Thanks again, really appreciate it it.  wink.gif

Now that my goals was accomplished in GTA: San Andreas, I finally have time for GTA: Liberty City Stories. Anywho yeah it has always been possible to have snow anytime you want by using the Cheat Device.

Can't wait to see your Liberty City movie.

Thanks a bunch man, and I will credit you once the movie is eventually finished. wink.gif

user posted image