Go on, be jealous

Lioshenka

I BOUGHT GTA VC on Tuesday! mwhahaha!

You may think that I am some sort of slow guy, but no, here is my story.

Back in 2004 I did not know any difference between pirate games and original ones except for the price. I bough pirate vc (though on the box it said that it is fully licensed). And I played VC, and totally hated its music, because most of the station had 2 completely onrelated songs, mostly of some crap rock band. The only station I listened to (and of course was bored of) was Chat station with Pink Panthere theme on and some 50-ies song that goes like "Nothing you could think of cant take me away from Mayaaaaaa".

And then I heard that on full version tyhere are actually MORE songs of different styles, but i had SA and did not bother to get VC. Last week I saw it in a local shop for 3 quid and they also swapped old games, so i gave them 2 of my old racing games and got VC instead. Bargain!

And now i am driving along the ocean beach and actually like it. It is actually quite nice game. You can actually enjoy it LOL and i did not know that.

BTW no way I am going to buy pirate GTA again.

So that's why you said Vice City sucked in the past. sigh.gif

yes, thats why smile.gif VC seems completely different with proper radio stations.

Man, there is even that Hampshire guy from GTA 3, he is back on the radio!!! I love it smile.gif

The radio stations in these games definitely increase the level of enjoyment, and also add to the atmosphere. They set the games apart from games with similar themes and gameplay.

vbSWr1A.gif

I will agree-- VCs's and VCS's music were the best-- gave a nice cross section of music from the period--really helped set the mood.

SA's was ok, they just didn't give as good a cross section-- there was alot of music and music genre's from 92 that they ignored -- although there were a few gems that I liked- I would have liked SA more with better music

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

I will agree-- VCs's and VCS's music were the best-- gave a nice cross section of music from the period--really helped set the mood.

SA's was ok, they just didn't give as good a cross section-- there was alot of music and music genre's from 92 that they ignored -- although there were a few gems that I liked- I would have liked SA more with better music

Yeah, SA radio wasn't up to par in my opinion either. For some reason I didn't like the change in programming as you advance in the game.

vbSWr1A.gif