B.S. ( Big Smoke )

ztothee

Alright, this is totally off topic, but B.S. should stand for BULL sh*t! lol. Anyways, on all the posters that come with the games ( maybe its just ps2 ) but, on all of them there is a yellow car at the bottom that has a clean looking fat guy driving with some balla cats shootin tec 9's. I looked at that face and Big Smokes face, and they look alike just without the hat and green clothes. What you think?

sniper_rifle_gta

can u show the pic

coz i wasnt into gtas when san andreas 1st came out

i only played vice city for fun lol

pleasse link the pic and i will tell u

coz ima san andreaz wizzzzard lol.. moto_whistle.gif

vAgOs FoR lYfEuser posted image

Alright, this is totally off topic, but B.S. should stand for BULL sh*t! lol. Anyways, on all the posters that come with the games ( maybe its just ps2 ) but, on all of them there is a yellow car at the bottom that has a clean looking fat guy driving with some balla cats shootin tec 9's. I looked at that face and Big Smokes face, and they look alike just without the hat and green clothes. What you think?

because R* changed alot of stuff prior to release. the gang used to be called the orange grove (hence why they are wearing orange). but they changed it to grove street. problem solved.

Off topic:

Isn't one of the tags where grove is "orange grove street"

My friends told me so I not quite sure though.

Yes, there does read Orange Grove Families. Rockstar "forgot" to take out all the references from beta version.