passenger in a plane. VCS-PSP !

gr-2007

if you go to escobar airport you can fly in a plane as a passenger. firstly grab an ambulance. then drive it to the airport and park it on the runway. make sure dnt park to close to the centre line. then jump on top of the ambulance. wait until a plane goes past then jump onto the wing of the plane without falling off. quickly start tapping the triangle button and hopefully you can enter the plane as a passenger. visit youtube for videos to do this .

Old tounge.gif i think most VCS Players know this. Its cool though, Although once your in and in the air, Your screwed. Jumping out kills you. Going to high crashes the game ph34r.gif

I was ablto get out of the plane without dying. Just as the plane lands and still has speed, mash Y or when you're about to take off on another trip, mash Y. It's easy.

I was ablto get out of the plane without dying. Just as the plane lands and still has speed, mash Y or when you're about to take off on another trip, mash Y. It's easy.

As far as I know, there is no "Y" button on a PS2 or PSP controller.

wtf? there ent no Y button on the psp or ps2. ur prob on about the xbox which u cnt play vcs on. so u must be playing san andreas on it. although u can actually fly a plane on that. so now im just confused!

Oh! My bad, I was just thinking of my Xbox. Triangle was what I meant. And sorry for the triple post, the page wasnt working so I just kept clicking 'Add Reply'.

Read the WHOLE topic before you post, the answers up there ^^.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean enter the plane as a passenger. Do you mean that he opens a door and goes in or do you mean that he glitches in?

If you look in 1st person view when you reach the stadium, look to your left/right/backwards, Vic's head goes absolutely CRAZY!!

(Doesn't Work On PS2)