4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|ALPHA] SA Limit Adjuster

Sacky

@Hari: Try loading it through saloader.txt

I put spooky's speedometer in the extra folder where the extra.iplex file is, then typed in the path to the dll file in saloader (DATA\MAPS\EXTRA\d3d9.dll), and the speedometer works perfectly, along with the Limit Adjuster taking care of the texture problems! biggrin.gif

I also noticed something...now that I load the game with the speedometer, that error when quitting the game seems to have stopped occurring...well, I suppose that's good tounge2.gif

Thanks for this tool and on how to make the speedometer work along with it, Sacky. Keep it up! wink.gif

Hi All,

the last streaming memory 7 and 1/2 run perfectly and there aren't any problem biggrin.gif (I've the SA us 1.0 HOODLUM).

But i repeat that if I subscrive the original vorbisfile.dll with the ASILoader file the streaming memory doesn't work.

Did someone have tested the simultaneous running of the limit adjuster with the stream. memory and the follow plugins by Alexander Blade (SA Car Up/Down Lights - Vehicle Audio Editor Ultimate - Handling) ?

Thanks.

So Hari how is its stability now? Is there still issues?

Well, fortunately it doesn't seem that the game crashes anymore. I've made my greatest endurance test so far (about 3 hours of play doing random stuff) and the game did not crash smile.gif

Sacky, keep up the good work in creating tools and for future development of the Limit Adjuster wink.gif

And by the way, happy new year everyone! biggrin.gif

If I have to add some more pieces, such as bumpers, roof scoops...etc, how should I have to do?

Do you mean car mods? If so they are not supported yet.

I've putted gostown6's dll's (d3d9.dll and d3dx9_34.dll) to the data/maps/extra folder and written its path lines in saloader.ini. But dll's aren't working! sad.gif Any suggesttions?

I've putted gostown6's dll's (d3d9.dll and d3dx9_34.dll) to the data/maps/extra folder and written its path lines in saloader.ini. But dll's aren't working! sad.gif Any suggesttions?

Well... I tried it,too with Rumble and NOS Mod DLLs. For me it works, I never tried it with the gostown dll's, but I heard from many sides that they need to lay in the sa root directory!

I think you can put the the DLL`s into the San Andreas Directory but first rename they than write the lines into the saloader.ini.

When I rename the d3d9.dll game also can't find it, becouse d3d9.dll must be d3d9.dll... For example, without SA limit adjuster - when I rename the d3d9.dll for d3d8.dll or 2d3d9.dll the file doesn't work... sad.gif

I thought that it will work.. many mods/tools is maked that it has d3d9.dll.. And then we have to choose between those mods/tools sad.gif

Now it's saloader, but it doesn't work for gostown dll.. Sacky, could you talk about this dll's with someone from gostown team? Andd try to make it compatibile with saloader?

When I rename the d3d9.dll game also can't find it, becouse d3d9.dll must be d3d9.dll... For example, without SA limit adjuster - when I rename the d3d9.dll for d3d8.dll or 2d3d9.dll the file doesn't work... sad.gif

I thought that it will work.. many mods/tools is maked that it has d3d9.dll.. And then we have to choose between those mods/tools sad.gif

Now it's saloader, but it doesn't work for gostown dll.. Sacky, could you talk about this dll's with someone from gostonw team? Andd try to make it compatibile with saloader?

i think it should work... lol.gif for example: rename your DLL to "gostown.dll" and then write into the saloader.ini the line "gostown.dll" . I have try this and it works tounge.gif

Is there a solution to a problem seen in this post?

I'd say that was an IPL inst limit, one of the first I broke smile.gif, to increase this limit:

[DYNAMIC LIMITS]

; The Number of IPL Instances allowed in the game (inst)

Buildings=13000

; NOTE: Increase to increase IPL Limit

Dummys=2500

PtrNode Doubles=3200

IPL Files=256

you could just try doubling all those limits, or setting them to what you think is best, but it might not be a 1:1 ratio (thats why I recomend initially doubling them)

i have some problem with the saloader.ini

its be the source what be in the saloader.ini:

# SA Loader# Filename: saloader.ini# Made By: Sacky# Insert the DLL names/paths to execute heredata\maps\extra\celownikhydra\hydra.dlldata\maps\extra\realistic\realistic.dll

and i have in this paths the dll's but when i load the game only work the dll with name realistic.dll and hydra.dll dont work.

And when i start new game the game is crash.;/

I try it also with the original names of this dll's(d3d9.dll) but it be the same problem.

Edited by P.I.M.P_PL

I have some questions about lines in salimits.ini

What does those lines do?

in PERFORMANCE section:

#Vertgio=1

and this, in section GRAPHICS

#Shadow Wrapper 1=3

#Shadow Wrapper 2=10

Sacky, could You tell me?

Hi All,

the last streaming memory 7 and 1/2 run perfectly and there aren't any problem biggrin.gif (I've the SA us 1.0 HOODLUM).

But i repeat that if I subscrive the original vorbisfile.dll with the ASILoader file the streaming memory doesn't work.

Did someone have tested the simultaneous running of the limit adjuster with the stream. memory and the follow plugins by Alexander Blade (SA Car Up/Down Lights - Vehicle Audio Editor Ultimate - Handling) ?

Thanks.

Hi All,

My last SA modding results (SA v1.0 us HOODLUM):

now the limit adjuster 7 and 1/2 with stream mem. = 400MB run perfectly and at the same time run the CLEO plugins (Speedometer and GXTHooker) and the Alexander Blade's plugins using ASI Loader (Handling Adder, Vehicle Special Ability, audio adder ).

At the moment I've modded all the original vehicles (gta3.img = 1,69GB) and I've added ten new vehicles:

GTA SA IS A SPECTACLE!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

But there is only a problem: it is impossible to load the save game: i've seen an error about the main.scm when i load its.

Have someone this problem?

Tnx.

P.S. Sacky, Alexander, TNX A LOT for your fantastic tools!!!!

But there is only a problem: it is impossible to load the save game: i've seen an error about the main.scm when i load its.

To get rid of this error delete the data in saex.dat, also this will also render all your previous saves while using SALA useless (its a SCM Injection bug), but allow you to save and load.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\MH

Last Library Loaded:

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x006E3D9C

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x00001C0C EBX: 0x0000000A

ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x00000000

ESI: 0x00000167 EDI: 0x00C1D2A0

EBP: 0x00000000 ESP: 0x0022FC4C

I got this one and similar ones again with 7 1/2 too sometimes, and sometimes the audio (effects not music) comes and goes (like the known 1.0 ver "storm" bug, but with sunshine too XD).

put streaming mem to 200 and anything else.

To get rid of this error delete the data in saex.dat, also this will also render all your previous saves while using SALA useless (its a SCM Injection bug), but allow you to save and load

For everybody, I wanted to ask if you can explain in clearer way the procedure to use the saves. I am an Italian therefore excused me for my bad English. confused.gif

I"m building new map in SA. put it in ocean near LS airport. and there is a problem/ when I drive on my map at some distance from coast it desapears but if i turn camera back, it become visible again/ i figured out that its somekind of limit too. so, is this LA fixing this problem? and if yes, then how...?

p.s by theway. some manual about this LimitAdjuster would be nice.

i have problem when i compile new main.scm and i have larger than 200000b the main section of main.scm and i want to increase this the the game crash whe ni start the new game. When i restore fro mbackup the original sa main.scm and script.img the error is still in the game.

This from errordump.txt:

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:GTA Info:Version: US 1.0Last File Loaded: data\shopping.datLast Library Loaded: Error: UnknownAssembly Info:Exception At Address: 0x00467D1AException Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)Registers:EAX: 0x00000000	EBX: 0x00000001ECX: 0x05884F40	EDX: 0x00000000ESI: 0x00A90750	EDI: 0x00000000EBP: 0x7E370762	ESP: 0x0022FD74

when i disable this limit:

#SCM Block=225000

all be ok.

when i enable:

SCM Block=225000

the error is coming when start or load the game.

To get rid of this error delete the data in saex.dat, also this will also render all your previous saves while using SALA useless (its a SCM Injection bug), but allow you to save and load

For everybody, I wanted to ask if you can explain in clearer way the procedure to use the saves. I am an Italian therefore excused me for my bad English. confused.gif

Simply delete this line from saex.dat:

IPL       DATA\MAPS\EXTRA\extra.iplex

and the saved games will then be successfully loaded wink.gif

To get rid of this error delete the data in saex.dat, also this will also render all your previous saves while using SALA useless (its a SCM Injection bug), but allow you to save and load.

Hi Sacky!

Can you explane me what is it needed to do about the saex.dat?

i.e.

Delete the saex.dat contents?

Delete the saex.dat?

Delete de extra.ipl file?

I've already tried with abovementioned ways but i can't load a save game.

TNX!

You are my hero!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

i have last question maybe somebody can help with this limits:(but i dont know what is it)

; NOTE: Increase to increase IPL Limit#Dummys=2500; NOTE: Increase to increase IPL Limit#PtrNode Doubles=3200; The number of Collision Models that can be load (NOTE: Increase if you want to increase the IDE Limit)#QuadTreeNodes=400#QuadTreeNodes2=40#MatDataPool=4096#AtmDataPool=1024

bye and thanks.

CODE

IPL      DATA\MAPS\EXTRA\extra.iplex

Thanks for the suggestion Hari_Vatanan but it has not worked. Started the game it appears me the following error:

GTA Info:

Last File Loaded: main.scm

Last Library Loaded:

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x0156DA35

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000101

ECX: 0x00000001 EDX: 0x024660C0

ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x0022FB79

EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0022FB48

As can do I beg you to help me!!!! sad.gifnervous.gif

CODE

IPL       DATA\MAPS\EXTRA\extra.iplex

Thanks for the suggestion Hari_Vatanan but it has not worked. Started the game it appears me the following error:

GTA Info:

Last File Loaded: main.scm

Last Library Loaded:

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x0156DA35

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000101

ECX: 0x00000001 EDX: 0x024660C0

ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x0022FB79

EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0022FB48

As can do I beg you to help me!!!! sad.gifnervous.gif

I don't know...the only thing I did was remove that line and the saved games worked perfectly... confused.gif

Maybe there's something else wrong that prevents the saved games from loading...try creating a new save game with the SALA active and then try to load it, if you haven't already tried doing this confused.gif

Anyways, Sacky is the one that can give you the most accurate help, so ask him about it. Unfortunately I can't help anymore sad.gif

I hope your problem gets solved, good luck smile.gif