[SA/WIP/CONV] F-4 Phantom II

KOTTON

started on this yesterday... should be rolln out the hanger soon - this one will prolly, actually, will most because the original is from SFP1 moto_whistle.gif

user posted image

Now this i am excited about me being a Vietnam era kinda person. Cannot wait can you like post when its released so i know when to got to acsendence?

Lookin' Good kepp up the good work biggrin.gif

cookie for u cookie.gifcookie.gif

friggin awsome. i am a big fan of vietnam era war planes because my father was in that conflict. i do so hope you release.

many thanks for the comments! and the cookies!! -lol- appreciato for real - the F-4 has taken a small hiatus because of this beaut...

but it'll be done in a few days if not earlier

rah.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Holy crap where's that car from? Did u make it?? It's awesome. I hope it comes out with one shiny, one matte, or with matte parts.

Edited by [DRuG]NikT

lol- GTR2 (with my rims and tires) - bro, I f*ckn love matte EVERYTHING -hahaha- even in NFSC all my cars paint jobs are matte -lol- so yeah man, I'll send you a copy w/o spec when its done - thanks for the comment Nik

mmmkay - you can now find the beta DL-screenies tounge.gif

EDIT- oh yeah, it's tweakd for the sa_loader which I included with the file biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Mercie

ahhhh reminds me of vietnam good work so far. Hope you release different Paintjobs too

• 4 weeks later...

thanks MD - gawd I love that shyt, mad dogg 20-20 does me right every time -hahaha- I lost all original files so v2 will be done by the end of the year (with different PJs)- glad you guys like it!