Gta 3 Charcter in mission farewell my love

zane

The guy that is catilinas new boy friend he looks like the guy in gta3 that you have to be

You didn't know this till now!!! mercie_blink.gif

Doomed_Space_Marine

In GTA SA catalina "loves" claude but in last mission in GTA3 she says: "dating you was only business" biggrin.gif Maybe she felt CJ is too dangerous for her if she wanted to kill him. So he chose claude smile.gif

The guy that is catilinas new boy friend he looks like the guy in gta3 that you have to be

Yes, in San Andreas Catlina dates Claude because she wants CJ to feel jealous. After the race, Claude and Catalina leave for Liberty City. If you've completed the GTA III storyline, you'll know that Catlina says to Claude in the end that dating him was only business.

Yes, in San Andreas Catlina dates Claude because she wants CJ to feel jealous. After the race, Claude and Catalina leave for Liberty City. If you've completed the GTA III storyline, you'll know that Catlina says to Claude in the end that dating him was only business.

Does this mean that dating CJ was also 'just business' for Catalina?

silly comments like this topic only make us aussies look bad sad.gif

silly comments like this topic only make us aussies look bad sad.gif

dont worry, me personally still loves you smile.gif but i lost my believe in that gentleman (topicstarter) forever