PLEASE HELP STUCK ON MISSION

elmoreas

suicidal.gif

Could someone be kind enough to start a new game and beat it just past the level where you have to beat Cesar in the car hopping contest in Los Santos (its quite early on) and post it. I just cannot get past it even with cheats and I want to play the rest of the game, so I cant use 100% code. I have seriously been stuck here for almost 4 hours of playing time. This white boy just aint got no rhythm. I can get my meager belongings back after that, and it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Andrew biggrin.gif

Oh yeah its the PC Version 1

Edited by elmoreas

Posting a SnP is always a good idea. Follow the link ryan92 has provided you with.

In case you don't want to post a SnP (though I dunno why you wouldn't), you can download savefiles from here.

biggrin.gif

Geez you all are fast with the help, what a great site. I know I sound like an idiot here but I just browsed through my GTA SA files and can't find a saved game folder, so I don't know how to post my saved game. I appreciate your offers to help me, could you help a little more and tell me where to find them on a Win Vista machine so I can post my save. Thanks. And if you can't Girishb posted an uber link to some saves I can really use. Thanks again for all your help.

Andrew lol.gif

biggrin.gif

Geez you all are fast with the help, what a great site.  I know I sound like an idiot here but I just browsed through my GTA SA files and can't find a saved game folder, so I don't know how to post my saved game. I appreciate your offers to help me, could you help a little more and tell me where to find them on a Win Vista machine so I can post my save.  Thanks.  And if you can't Girishb posted an uber link to some saves I can really use.  Thanks again for all your help. 

Andrew  lol.gif

The save file is located here:

Desktop -> My Documents -> GTA San Andreas User Files

It is named GTASAsf*.b

The star standes for a number of the slot you have saved into...

This for example is a save file (click on it to wiew full-size) : user posted image

Edited by Bad~Boy#17

The save file is located here:

Desktop -> My Documents -> GTA San Andreas User Files

It is named GTASAsf*.b

The star standes for a number of the slot you have saved into...

He said he was playing on Windows vista. I dont quite know but it might be different. Just find a folder called GTA San Andreas User Files Then inside that there will file Called GTASAsf#(The number will be whatever save slot you have your game save in)

colgate.gif

Thank you all very much I have now gotten past it and am back to playing. If there is anything I can do for any of you let me know. Off topic but if any of you play Playboy TM, PTM Private Party, CIV IV, SIMCITY 4, Axis & Allies or any Nintendo Wii Virtual Console games; I have mods, skins, saved games, codes, and homebrew apps for them and can send them to you. Email is the only way right now as I don't have a website anymore. Thanks again.

Andrew wink.gif