3. Suggestions

GTAForums.com SA-MP Server

Parky.

SWEETSAPRIK

I have never seen this many people on the server. smile.gif

user posted image

Also, I don't know who any of them are. sad.gif

SWEETSAPRIK

Yeah, earlier today a few of them were speaking a Spanish-ish language, and another was calling them "mexican beaners", asking if they were legal and whatnot. There were no admins on so the only viable option was to follow him around and repeatedly kill him until he took the hint and f*cked off.

Then just a bit ago there were a few speaking what seemed like German. They didn't seem to grasp the concept of not screwing with people that are just trying to mind their own business and play. So me and Legend stalked them back using Rhinos, then later a Rhino and a Hunter. One of them then spoke his first sentence in English, which was "you are all mother f*ckers."

Fun was had by all. smile.gif

Also, it's not that easy to kill someone outside of DM zones. Of course that just makes it more fun.

Didn't Knife give you admin stuff Sweets? Bastard aint he tounge.gif

Think we might be able to set races up to the next level, we've been having discussions in the private forums of a racing game mode where you can place checkpoints at specific points like in the single player racing missions, which should make things alot easier.

SWEETSAPRIK

Didn't Knife give you admin stuff Sweets? Bastard aint he tounge.gif

Think we might be able to set races up to the next level, we've been having discussions in the private forums of a racing game mode where you can place checkpoints at specific points like in the single player racing missions, which should make things alot easier.

I wouldn't even know how to do anything with powerz, so me being an admin would be a waste.

That races thing sounds like it could be fun. I posted the links to the old SSR topic, and the SSR site with the races and routes in the PI topic, but being able to make them on the fly would be much better. I know for a fact that feature would get quite a bit of use.

29 players on! New high!

user posted image

Pretty cool, huh?

And I have a small request to make. Can I become an admin? I'm on the GTANet server for long sessions (at least 4 hours a day). There have been a few cheaters on lately and I'd do my best to ensure they don't get away with it. Downside is I won't know how to use my powers if I am granted them.

edit: It's actually full right now.

user posted image

wow.gif

Edited by -/TNT\-

People who haven't got admin stuff can ask someone who has through Xfire to kick people, it can be done without going in game.

Knifeys the boss now, best off asking him.

People who haven't got admin stuff can ask someone who has through Xfire to kick people, it can be done without going in game.

Knifeys the boss now, best off asking him.

Will do Parky, we've had about 3 cheaters in the last 1 1/2 hours. Really ruining the game for all of us. Me, Sweets and nabo showed them though. I was almost wishing for more of them!

SWEETSAPRIK
Really ruining the game for all of us. Me, Sweets and nabo showed them though. I was almost wishing for more of them!

Seconded. If Knife happens to read this, it'd be nice if someone could hop on long enough to ban idrija and mastercoops for going around in invincible hydras/rhinos killing people.

I've let tnt be an admin as he's on the server quite a bit I believe. Also cuts down Z domination a bit.

No more admins 'till next month monocle.gif

I have very quickly become addicted to LVP's /ramping feature. We absolutely need to steal that idea implement a similar thing for the gtanet server. How it works on LVP is like this: the /ramping command enables (or disables) ramp-spawning. If enabled, as you are driving you just hit LCTRL and a ramp pops up a short distance in front of you and then disappears a second or two later (i.e. after you've used it). I've never had so much fun driving on the LV highway loop as when I can freely spawn ramps to try and clear the overpasses or roadsigns. It's a little more hit-or-miss on rough terrain as I guess the ramp's z coord is always based on yours, but it's still fun as hell to be able to drop a ramp literally anywhere and not have to worry about cleaning it up later.

Deuce Deuce

What time are people usually on in general (GMT)? I only ever see about 3 people online and that's in the evening when I check.

What time are people usually on in general (GMT)?

I'll go on from 3PM-7PM (Central, USA) if anyone else is on, depending on who they are. If someone like TDP is online, I'll go in just for the fact I can own him at DM Zone 1, but if some guy I've never heard of is on, I'll probably just go on LVRPG.

The fan base has started to develop, I was on yesterday before work and there were a few telling me they would add us to their favourites and definately come back.

Not had much time to play lately though, too much work and getting pissed.

Taste Of Chaos

Then just a bit ago there were a few speaking what seemed like German. They didn't seem to grasp the concept of not screwing with people that are just trying to mind their own business and play. So me and Legend stalked them back using Rhinos, then later a Rhino and a Hunter. One of them then spoke his first sentence in English, which was "you are all mother f*ckers."

HAHA

Yea legend told me about that when he came over the other day, i thought you might like to know that he's now registered on this site under the name 'carbretta'.

Edit: by the way who is this [WTF]mrbean prick? he's always spawning sh*t and f*cking it up angry.gif I banned him a couple of weeks back but he's returned sad.gif

~TOC

Edit: by the way who is this [WTF]mrbean prick? he's always spawning sh*t and f*cking it up angry.gif I banned him a couple of weeks back but he's returned sad.gif

uuh, are you admin? notify.gif

And BTW, is the Multiplayer Forum un-moderated?

TenaciousD.
And BTW, is the Multiplayer Forum un-moderated?

I think it is. It's not big enough to merit it's own led-bys and stuff yet IMO. Anyway, if theres a bad topic etc. you can just report it.

Taste Of Chaos
Edit: by the way who is this [WTF]mrbean prick? he's always spawning sh*t and f*cking it up  angry.gif I banned him a couple of weeks back but he's returned sad.gif

uuh, are you admin? notify.gif

Yea i have the password for the pwnstars server, he's been on all day.

Can i apply for admin here, because i've noticed that TNT and a few more has admin passwords, and the first post doesent show it.. wow.gif

Can i apply for admin here, because i've noticed that TNT and a few more has admin passwords, and the first post doesent show it.. wow.gif

I think Knife said a few posts back that there are to be no more admins this month. smile.gif

Parky: Yeah, I got a group of about 5 saying that they liked the server and will add it to their favs too. It's already getting widely known, I believe.

SWEETSAPRIK

The first thing I see upon spawning.

user posted image

user posted image

To the douchebag responsible for spawning multiple hydras on top of each other right on the /home spawn point, I hate you and I hope you die in a fire.

SWEETSAPRIK

I was under the impression that stupid crap like that was why they scaled back from the previous 60+ admins.

@Truth

Thanks, guess I'll be hopping back on.