Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,117 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

darthYENIK

National Hockey League

gagemb9918

PK Subban is literally a clueless idiot with skates on.... he's wacking people with his stick and amazingly, the refs still don't catch him.

For being a clueless idiot, he sure has more Norris Trophies than any of the Ranger's defencemen have....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Who honestly had this turn-out on their bracket, though?

YankeesPwnMets

PK Subban is literally a clueless idiot with skates on.... he's wacking people with his stick and amazingly, the refs still don't catch him.

For being a clueless idiot, he sure has more Norris Trophies than any of the Ranger's defencemen have....

Yeah talk to me again when he stops commtting slashing and embellishment penalities while getting away with it.

Thank f**k they finally caught the embellishment last night against Plekanec.... I was getting sick of all this faking (by both teams) to try and get a free penalty -_-

BosDNHWIUAAa-UC.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman, I present you, the LeBron James School of Flopping Class of 2014!!!

Edited by YankeesPwnMets

Ryan

Oh please, it's not like none of the Rangers have ever tried to embellish a penalty.

YankeesPwnMets

Thank f**k they finally caught the embellishment last night against Plekanec.... I was getting sick of all this faking (by both teams) to try and get a free penalty -_-

Did I really have to quote myself?

Funktipus

I hope you Rangers fans realise how fortunate you are. If Dolan handled the hockey team like he does the basketball team, you'd be as frustrated as us Knick fans. Hope the Rangers can get it done in the Finals.

YankeesPwnMets

Dolan doesn't know sh*t about hockey, which is why he just sits back and lets Glen Sather (a real GM) do all the work. I hope Phil Jackson can get Dolan to piss off because at this stage, the Knicks are YEARS away from contending after trading almost every asset possible.

El Dildo

lol.

the Rangers suck.

I was really hoping this series would be more entertaining.

LA vs NY.

what more could you want?

...not this boring sh*te.

poppafewpills

Congrats Kings fans, I'm jealous in a way... but your team deserves it.

Bruins next year please.

Ryan

Kings win the cup!

HaythamKenway

rangers-kings-stanley-cup.jpg

HOW HE KING WHEN NO RING?

Congrats Kings, deserved win. You had to walk into Mordor to get to the finals, Rangers lucked their way in and the series proved which team was clearly superior.

Edited by SFPD officer

LOES

#isitoctoberyet

Aside what do people think about the flames

darthYENIK

To be honest, they've got Hiller. He can be a great goalie if the mood strikes him. But other than that, they haven't gotten much better. I'll not root against them because I like Hiller, but I don't see them doing much.

I've finally dug myself out of the hockey hell of depression. I feel like the Duck will be an offensive powerhouse with a legit Ryan Kesler on the second line, and from how Heatley looks like playing with Getzlaf and Perry, he might be a f*cking all star again. Or at least good enough to hang with those guys on the top line. Andersen and Gibson are the big question. One is a rookie, one is coming off a good rookie season. At the end of the day, I'm confident in them.

Ryan

It's rare that you have a 2 on 0 from your own blue line, let alone a 2 on 0 from your on blue line while shorthanded.

darthYENIK

That was bad. Yikes.

Ryan

Top team in the league gets shutout by the Oilers...

3cd8a33a.png

darthYENIK

The Oilers gave the Ducks a couple "L"s last season, and it was the difference in the Presidents Trophy race.

They seem to only excel in being a spoiler.

LOES

I feel like buffalo is really pulling an Edmonton for mcdavid. But if you look at Edmonton, 3 consecutive first round draft picks and 2-3 top ten picks can't save them from being near last in the league, they really screwed their rebuild over. The flames are doing even better...

That saying loving how hard the Flames are working, however their management and coaching system needs a little work because the way they handle their players is crap, for example they and the city expects Sven Baertschi to be this offensive powerhouse, yet they stick him in the third or fourth lines and expect him to produce. Why's Johnny gaudreau and Monahan doing so well? Because they get to play with vets with some skill.

Ryan

Been a sad couple of days in Canada with the passing of Pat Quinn. One of the greatest Canadians to ever coach the game. Hopefully Quinn someday receives the recognition he deserves and is inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx1ea-rX640

darrennunis

Been a Canucks fan from day one... Sad to see Pat go :( time to win the cup for Luc Bourdon, Pavol Demitra, Rick Rypien, now Pat Quinn and whoever else I am forgetting #ForeverACanuck

ABCDOGGY ginette

The last 2 losses against Buffalo are really hurting my Canadiens fanboy feelings. We were ranked 1st in the league :( Hopefully they'll bounce back. Canadiens always starts the season great, they'll start to lose regulary after Christmas. It's ALWAYS like that, each f*cking year. They always been a streak team too. Long hot streaks with lots of wins and brutal cold streaks where every game is a nightmare. I don't see ourselves winning the cup this year, but it clearly is the best Canadiens team I've had the chance to see play since I'm born.

Edited by ABCDOGGY ginette

Ryan

If there's a plus side to the two losses against Buffalo, they haven't been catastrophic losses like the other six losses this season in which we were outscored 36-2.

LL Cool L

beer league hockey get any love in these parts? lol

gagemb9918

Pittsburgh sports really baffle me. Being a steel city native, you never know what's gonna happen. How do the Pens end a 10 game winning streak against the Islanders who really only have John Tavares and Nick Leddy.

Glad my Blackhawks are doing good, though.

LL Cool L

Hockey Goalie love?

ill be honest I only started to slowly get into ice hockey about a year ago, but I really like it, I like watching it, playing the game and skating is just fun, I was working on my butterfly technique but I gotta brush up on my skating man

AceThaCreator

Pittsburgh sports really baffle me. Being a steel city native, you never know what's gonna happen. How do the Pens end a 10 game winning streak against the Islanders who really only have John Tavares and Nick Leddy.

Hey atleast they are trying unlike the sad ass steelers right now.

LL Cool L

you into hockey too!

damn lol...my dude

gagemb9918

Yeah. If you think about it, the Pens are probably the biggest finesse team in the league.

AceThaCreator

@Gage yeah i check from time to time & we are usually always good. Expect me to start posting more in here a little because ive just lost all hope on the steelers. They just arent even trying at all whereas the pens go hard every game & less ego to deal with. Im gonna start watching more hockey f*ck it lol.

@LL Cool L not really im from pittsburgh and the pens are doing the best of the three teams this year. Didn't even know you liked hockey, whos your squad?

LL Cool L

@LL Cool L not really im from pittsburgh and the pens are doing the best of the three teams this year. Didn't even know you liked hockey, whos your squad?

lol im from uk, im just a casual fan, I like a good game above all

I get enough stress supporting Arsenal Football Club