The Fuzz Ball.

CLoWnnSkuLL

Yes there is a way, you have to pick up the cars in a specific order. I think there is a map someplace to show you what girls to pick up first. But I always start that mission with a police car (Fastest four door on the island) Of course the leone sentinal is a good choice also. Just pick up the girls that are the farthes away first, keep refining and you will get it.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

• 1 month later...

I also heard that you can use a coach, pick up 6 of the girls. then get in a car and pick up the remaining 2, I do not know if this is true or not

I also heard that you can use a coach, pick up 6 of the girls. then get in a car and pick up the remaining 2, I do not know if this is true or not

Yes, you can. I just did it. Although that coach is so slow and hard to manoeuvre that it's just as hard and takes as long to get all 6 girls to the school in one go as it is to do it in a fast 4 door car in two trips

It's amusing as the girls get out of the coach. They get out one at a time with the door opening and closing between each one. So that takes a while as well. And if they linger by the coach door they get knocked over by the next one getting out icon14.gif

Steve

Yep, coach isn't the best option, Police Car has to be the best option as mentioned.

The Night Fox

wanna know something I discovered ages ago that I never knew before,

You don't NEED to do that mission, I once did all Joey, Toni, and then salvatore missions but left that one out and the game did not force me to do it.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

wanna know something I discovered ages ago that I never knew before,

You don't NEED to do that mission, I once did all Joey, Toni, and then salvatore missions but left that one out and the game did not force me to do it.

You don't need to do Pump Action Pimp either - unless you're going for 100% in which case you need both of them

There are quite a few you can miss out if you're not going for 100%. Like the Marty Chonks missions.

See the Mission Tree

Steve

Edited by Steve Crook

• 4 weeks later...

"You are given 5 minutes to deliver as many of Luigi's girls to the Fuzz Ball at the old school hall as you can. With a map, this is not challenging at all. When you deliver your first wave of girls, grab a Police car there if you need a 4-seater or just want to be able to have the right of way by turning on the sirens. Deliver at least 4 girls to pass the mission. Allowing any of the girls to die or not having at least 4 at the ball when time runs out will fail the mission. Before accepting the mission, use the map to make a plan of attack."

thanks to Demarest

Edited by stef_92

• 1 month later...

I think this mission was easy and i did it first time getting all the girls with 20 seconds spare at the end and I used the taxi.

• 2 weeks later...
OtaconPliskin

Why get all the girls there? I haven't played GTA3 for a long time, but isn't the reward the same for this mission?

Does something special happen? mercie_blink.gif

Is it possible to get ALL the girls there?

I get them all every time.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Why get all the girls there? I haven't played GTA3 for a long time, but isn't the reward the same for this mission?

Does something special happen?  mercie_blink.gif

The reward for the bare minimum is $2,000. The reward for getting all the girls to the ball on time is $4,000.

It never hurts to Google. wink.gif

Yeah, it is, and why the hell have you got Claude GTA 3's Sig? confused.gif

Yeah, it is, and why the hell have you got Claude GTA 3's Sig? confused.gif

That is Claude GTA 3. He had his username changed to Danny the III fan.

And yes I've got them all loads of times.

Edited by Dolven

• 2 weeks later...