French song -.-

Mokiesmoky

Okay I need help. My french teacher is making us pick a french song to present in class, once every term. Luckily, I got to sign up first, which meant last tounge.gif in the class. I have to do mine in November so there's lots of time.

Anyone got a good french song? suicidal.gif

Okay I need help. My french teacher is making us pick a french song to present in class, once every term. Luckily, I got to sign up first, which meant last  tounge.gif  in the class. I have to do mine in November so there's lots of time.

Anyone got a good french song?  suicidal.gif

Check here, It shows the genre, and artists of it. Just check out the artists, and look for something you like. smile.gif

kdr9l4.png

Okay I need help. My french teacher is making us pick a french song to present in class, once every term. Luckily, I got to sign up first, which meant last  tounge.gif  in the class. I have to do mine in November so there's lots of time.

Check here, It shows the genre, and artists of it. Just check out the artists, and look for something you like. smile.gif

I don't think Soulja Boy has ever done a French song.

Thanks for the link.

@Ray: awww sad.gif

Amesoeurs

Listen to Faiblesse Des Sens, if you're not much a fan of metal then you won't like the other song.

Edit: Or try some Alcest

Edited by Trows

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Sans Pression - Territoire Hostile

83 - Quebec Gold

Black Taboo - God Bless Le Topless

lotre versione de God Bless Le Topless ye plus bon

Edited by johnson.

Rock Collection! Forget who it's by though. Maybe La Vie en Rose?

Sacré Charlemagne? Frère Jacques?

It all depends on what you mean by present, do you have to sing it? Or just explain it?

Rock Collection! Forget who it's by though. Maybe La Vie en Rose?

Sacré Charlemagne? Frère Jacques?

It all depends on what you mean by present, do you have to sing it? Or just explain it?

Put it on a CD , play it in class, then say a few things like The Artist , The Title, genre, all that.

@johnson + trows: i'll listen to them later. thanks for the contribution smile.gif

Note: I don't really like Rock music whatsthat.gif , the one the teacher presented to us today was called La Tribu de Dana or something like that by the band Manau. icon14.gif Catchy.

EDIT: johnson. those were good songs with good beats, got anymore? I especially like the crazy beats, no matter about the lyrics.

Edited by Mokiesmoky

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.