Savegarage Creation (Store Car Mods)

1stgenLX-Turbo

1stgenLX-Turbo

Well I know that the original code works great which can be found here:

ORGINAL CODING

But I would like the car mods to be saved as well and when I try the modified code it crashes the game after four cars, I dont even know if it can save car mods since this wasn't darkpacted and the transfenders is locked at a new game.

CODING WITH SAVE CAR MODS

My coding ability is not that great and hopefully someone can do this for me, as well it would be a good idea to use the same sacm.ini that the car saloon uses.

The reason for this is because in the car saloon mod it spawns a car you buy to a garage and I want this garage to be the save point I already got it working with the original coding for the garage. And I got someone willing to darkpact it for me so all I need is a new code added to save carmods.

The great thing about this script is that you can add up to 80 cars in one garage, and choose any location to save these cars. The only trick is figuring out how to save the car mods too.

Edited by 1stgenLX-Turbo

• 4 weeks later...
1stgenLX-Turbo

Yeah the 80 car garage works but only if the carmods would save too biggrin.gif

1stgenLX-Turbo

Yeah I think I am just going to use the game garages to save the carmods and just use the 80 car garage for any other generic cars I want saved