Just a quick question

Serpentine

Well, last night I was fishing around for some info on GSF, and I found out that when the gang 'Gain more influence', their weapons are upgraded from 9mm and Tec-9's to Desert Eagles and MP5's (Called SMG's in-game).

My question is, when does this upgrade happen? I have completed all of the main story missions, taken 100% of the gang territory, and my homies are STILL walking around with 9mm's getting totally annihilated by the uzi-toting Mexicans.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Serp™.

I think that they should get deagles and smg`s when you pass the mission doberman...

Which mission was Doberman? I remember the title, but not what you had to do, or when it was during the story.

Also, this probably means I have a problem, then :\

I think that they should get deagles and smg`s when you pass the mission doberman...

Which mission was Doberman? I remember the title, but not what you had to do, or when it was during the story.

Doberman is the mission where ammu-nation open`s and you can start attacking gang teritories...

Doberman is the mission where ammu-nation open`s and you can start attacking gang teritories...

Oh. When you take Glen Park for the first time. Well, shoot. I really don't know what I've done wrong, then. Does this mean my GSF are stuck with unupgraded weapons?

Spraying all the tags should give your homies the upgraded weapons.

Aw, thanks a lot for that, G. For a minute there I thought I had some glitch-ass SA copy.

I've already done 23 just passing by. Plus, I got a map that I never bothered using. This should be pretty easy.

major underscore

Aw, thanks a lot for that, G. For a minute there I thought I had some glitch-ass SA copy.

I've already done 23 just passing by. Plus, I got a map that I never bothered using. This should be pretty easy.

A while back I created a video guide to the spray tags. Maybe you'll find it useful if you're having problems finding any spray tags. smile.gif

A while back I created a video guide to the spray tags. Maybe you'll find it useful if you're having problems finding any spray tags. smile.gif

I was just about to lose the will to live, before I came back on this thread and looked at that. I've been searching high and low for the last two tags, and I just can't find them. I've been EVERYWHERE. From Los Colinas to Ocean Docks, from Rodeo to East Beach... Finally, maybe you've given me the solution I was looking for, thanks.