Miami Stories

Leprechaun

Prologue

It is 1984. The place is Miami, Florida. Victor Valentine a tall muscular bald African-American man who had brown eyes got off the army truck. He was wearing his army fatigues. Victor was then directed to the nearby barracks. Upon entering the barracks, Victor saw his superior officer, Sergeant Moran. Sergeant Moran was a tall muscular Irishman who had brown hair, blue eyes and a brown moustache. He was wearing his army officer’s uniform.

“Corporal Victor Valentine reporting for duty, sir” said Victor Valentine.

“Relax. Are you well?” asked Sergeant Moran.

“Yes, thank you, Sergeant Moran” said Victor.

“Good. In here, you can call me James” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Okay” said Victor.

“Now, Victor, tell me why did you sign up?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“I got a difficult family. I got responsibilities” said Victor.

“What, kids?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“No, brothers. One has asthma and I have got to pay the bills, the other has a drug addiction. My mom and dad have abandoned us. We’re being raised by our aunt” said Victor.

“So you joined the army to get rich?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“Not exactly. Why did you join up?” asked Victor.

“To get rich!” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Why are you messing with me, Sergeant?” asked Victor.

“Relax. Look, Victor, there are plenty of opportunities for a man who knows the game to make real money” said Sergeant James Moran.

“I don't want any trouble, man” said Victor.

“Who wants trouble? Everybody wants to just relax” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Listen, I don't think this is for me” said Victor.

“Hey, relax. Come on Victor. I need a favour. No risk involved” said Sergeant James Moran.

“So why do you need me if there's no risk?” asked Victor.

“I need you because I’ve got to take registration. Beside, you're not on duty until a couple of days. Listen, take a Hummer and go over to the airport’s car park and collect some marijuana for me from the drug dealer there. Here’s a cell phone so I can contact you” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Okay, just this one favour and that's it” said Victor.

“Good!” said Sergeant James Moran.

Sergeant James Moran gave Victor a cell phone and went to the toilet in the barracks. He then exited Sergeant James Moran’s barracks and entered a nearby Hummer. After passing through the security checkpoint, Victor exited the military base and drove up to the airport. En route to the airport, Victor listened to the news: “Weather forecasters are predicting a stormy time ahead for Miami as a hurricane threatens the city. City officials have taken the usual precautionary measure of closing all the bridges. Also all flights to and from Miami International Airport have been halted until further notice”.

Ten minutes later, Victor spotted the drug dealer after driving and parking in the airport’s car park. Victor hopped out of the Hummer and walked up to the drug dealer.

“Here’s the package” said the drug dealer.

The drug dealer then gave Victor a packet of marijuana. Victor then walked away from the drug dealer and got back into his Hummer. He then drove back to the military base and hid the marijuana under his bed in his barracks. After making sure the marijuana was safely hidden, he got phoned by his Aunt Edna. Victor answered the call.

“Don't get into any trouble Victor. We're counting on you” said Aunt Edna.

Aunt Edna then hung up. Victor then went jogging.

Cleaning House

Half an hour later, Victor entered Sergeant James Moran’s barracks.

“Corporal, what can I do for you?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“Listen, James, you have got to get rid of that stuff. It's making me nervous. I'm not into drugs” said Victor.

“Chill, my friend. You're really getting on my nerves. Besides, who are you going to get in trouble with? I'm your superior officer and you told me you needed the money” said Sergeant James Moran.

“I do need the money” said Victor.

“But you don't like drugs?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“I don't think they're a good scene” said Victor.

“Me neither but do you like guns? They don't give you a moral problem?” asked Sergeant James Moran.

“No” said Victor.

“Good because I know a guy who can sell all the guns we can get him. Which is, trust me, quite a lot” said Sergeant James Moran.

“I don't know Sergeant. We’re in too deep” said Victor.

“You'll make a whole pile of cash for nothing. It will help your sick brothers” said Sergeant James Moran.

“What do I have to do?” asked Victor.

“Just go and pick up the money from him. He's owns the gun shop in Little Haiti” said Sergeant James Moran.

“What is his name?” asked Victor.

“His name is Phil Cannon” said Sergeant James Moran.

Victor then exited Sergeant James Moran’s barracks and entered a nearby Hummer. After passing through the security checkpoint, Victor exited the military base and headed for Little Haiti. Half an hour later, after finding Little Haiti’s gun shop, Victor parked the Hummer outside it and exited it. He then entered the gun shop and started to search around.

“Hello” said Victor.

Suddenly a tall muscular Caucasian-American man who had blond hair and green eyes appeared. The tall muscular Caucasian-American man was wearing a black t-shirt and green pants.

“You must be Victor. James told me about you. I’m Phil Cannon” said the tall muscular Caucasian-American man.

“Yeah, listen, he said you'd have some money for me” said Victor.

“I’ll take you to it” said Phil Cannon.

Phil then gestured to Victor to follow him. Both men exited through the gun shop’s back entrance and got into a nearby pickup truck. Phil then started to drive. Half an hour later, on the verge of the docks, Phil stopped the pickup truck while it was facing a nearby house.

“We’re here. I've been having trouble with the bikers” said Phil.

“Why?” asked Victor.

“I’m having trouble with the bikers because they are trying to take over all the gunrunning in town” said Phil.

“Forget the bikers. Where's the money, Phil?” asked Victor.

“It’s in that house. But as you can see, the bikers have taken up residence in it” said Phil as he pointed to the nearby house.

The nearby house was being guarded by four bikers. The four bikers were wearing bikers’ outfit. They were armed with sawn-off shotguns.

“I'll get to it. See you in a minute” said Victor.

Victor then exited the pickup truck and approached the guarded house. He pulled out the Uzi the army had supplied him with and gunned down the four bikers. After making sure the four bikers were dead, Victor entered the house and retrieved the money. He then exited the house and got a lift back to the military base in Phil’s pickup truck. Upon entering the military base, Victor entered Sergeant James Moran’s barracks and gave back the money. He then exited Sergeant James Moran’s barracks and got approached by the drill sergeant.

“Corporal Valentine! Would you care to explain why there is marijuana hidden under your bed?” asked the drill sergeant.

“I can’t” said Victor.

“You're out of here soldier! You're a disgrace!” said the drill sergeant.

Victor then got stripped of his army fatigues and put on his casual clothes. After being thrown off the premises, he got a phone call from Phil. Victor answered it.

“If you want work, come and see me at my gun shop. Also you can live in that house you liberated from the bikers” said Phil.

Phil then hung up. Victor then hailed a taxi and got a ride to the house he liberated from the bikers. After paying the taxi driver, Victor entered the house and looked around. After making a meal for himself, he went to bed to sleep.

Marked Men

The next day at noon, Victor visited Phil at his gun shop. Upon entering the gun shop, Victor saw Phil and Sergeant James Moran talking to each other. After he closed the shop door, Victor got noticed by Sergeant James Moran.

“Oh, look who it is! Victor Valentine! All these principles but you go around shooting people” said Sergeant James Moran.

“I did what I had to do after I trusted you” said Victor.

“You enjoyed it, brother. Admit it because you are a maniac? I gave you a life” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Go to hell, Moran” said Victor.

“See Phil. I saved Victor and I can save you too” said Sergeant James Moran.

“What does this joker want?” asked Victor.

“He wants me to go over to some warehouse and see if his merchandise is all there. That's all” said Phil.

“Hey, it's cool. Go with him, Victor, if you don't trust me. But Phil, you owe me, after what you said” said Sergeant James Moran.

“You said that was forgotten” said Phil.

“I might forget if you do this for me” said Sergeant James Moran.

Sergeant James Moran then exited the gun shop. Five minutes later, after picking some guns, Victor and Phil exited the gun shop. They both got into Phil’s pickup truck. Phil then told Victor the warehouse was at the docks. Victor then drove Phil to the warehouse was at the docks. Upon arriving at the warehouse at the docks, Victor and Phil got ambushed by four bikers. Before they got killed, Victor and Phil managed to eliminate the four bikers who ambushed them.

“I think we've both out grown our usefulness to Moran” said Phil.

“James wants us dead?” asked Victor.

“Yes. I'm going to lay low for a while. I reckon you should too” said Phil.

“Screw that” said Victor.

“Good luck, then!” said Phil. Phil then got into his pickup truck and drove away. Victor then hailed a taxi and took a ride to the gym to improve his physique. En route, he got a phone call. Victor answered it. “My associate, Marty Webster is looking for good guys like you. He owns the trailer park in Little Haiti” said Phil. Phil then hung up. Victor then continued on his ride to the gym so he could improve his physique.

Got Protection

The next day early in the evening, Victor visited the trailer park in Little Haiti. Upon his arrival, he was met by a short plump Caucasian-American man who had blond hair and green eyes. The short plump Caucasian-American man was wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans. The t-shirt had the Confederate flag on it.

“I’m Marty Webster” said the short plump Caucasian-American man.

“Phil Cannon sent me” said Victor.

“A friend of Phil's? Well, why didn't you say so boy?” asked Marty Webster.

“Well, Phil says you might have some work for me. I'm Victor” said Victor.

“I sure do. I’ve got a few things that need to taken care of right now, as a matter of fact” said Marty.

“A business of mine is having some trouble” said Marty.

“What business are you in?” asked Victor.

“Protection racket” said Marty. “Oh” said Victor. Both men then got into a nearby beige Renault. Marty then drove Victor to the protection racket. The protection racket was being guarded by a group of Haitians. The Haitians were wearing blue shirts, white pants and white caps. They were armed with Uzis. “Blimey! The Haitians have taken over my protection racket. Go and get rid of those Haitians” said Marty. Victor exited the beige Renault and approached the group of Haitians. Before they had a chance to react, Victor pulled out his MP5 and gunned down each member of the Haitian group. Marty then approached Victor. “Come and see me tomorrow. I’ll have more work for you” said Marty. Marty then got back into his beige Renault and headed back to the trailer park. Victor then went and did some plane spotting.

Oh, Brothel Where Art Thou?

The next day late in the evening, Victor visited Marty at the trailer park. “It's time to diversify my interests, Victor. We're going into the prostitution business. We're going to take over the brothel beside Phil’s gun shop” said Marty. “Whatever” said Victor. Both men then got into a nearby beige Renault. Marty then drove Victor to the brothel. The brothel was being guarded by a group of Haitians. Both men got out of the beige Renault and approached the brothel. Swiftly, Victor got out his MAC-10 and gunned the group of Haitians. Marty then entered the brothel and killed its manager. Marty then exited the brothel. “See you later” said Marty. Marty then got back into his beige Renault and headed back to the trailer park. Victor then went and danced at the local nightclub.

Taking Out the White Trash

The next day at noon, Victor got a phone call from Phil. He answered it. “I have just heard that Marty is going to hand you over to the Haitians” said Phil. “What shall I do?” asked Victor. “Confront him at the trailer park and kill him” said Phil. “I sure will” said Victor. Phil then hung up. Victor hijacked a nearby Mercedes and speeded over to the trailer park. Upon arriving at the trailer park, Victor was met by Marty and three rednecks. The three rednecks were armed with pump-action shotguns. “Ah, the prodigal black man” said Marty. Suddenly, the rednecks opened fire on Victor’s Mercedes. Victor managed to hop out in time and take cover behind some dumpsters. He then pulled out his Desert Eagle and killed the three rednecks. Victor then noticed that Marty had retreated into the inner sanctum of the trailer park. He got up and cautiously moved into the inner sanctum of the trailer park. When he reached the end of the trailer park, Victor saw Marty with two Haitians. Before the three men had a chance to let off a round, Victor pulled out his Uzi and decimated them. He then fled the trailer park and headed back to his house. Once there, he heard the news: “Citizens of Little Haiti were rudely awakened this morning as gunshots were heard in its trailer park. Leader of the Rednecks, Marty Webster was brutally murdered along with his fellow rednecks. Police suspect Haitians involved”. After hearing the news, Victor watched some television.

Havana Good Time

The next day early in the evening, Victor got a phone call. He answered it.

“Come to Castro’s Café in Little Havana. Umberto’s wants to meet with you” said the mysterious caller.

The mysterious caller then hung up. Victor then stole his neighbour’s blue dirt-bike and headed for Castro’s Café in Little Havana. Half an hour later, upon entering Castro’s Café in Little Havana, Victor approached a muscular Cuban man who had black hair, green eyes and a black beard. The muscular Cuban man was wearing a white t-shirt and brown pants.

“You Umberto?” asked Victor.

“Did somebody order a stripper?” asked the muscular Cuban man.

“Excuse me?” asked Victor.

“I’m only joking. I’m Umberto Sinistra. You must be Victor” said Umberto Sinistra.

“Yeah, that's right. So you heard about Marty” said Victor.

“Yeah, I heard about that dumb punk. Came to an unfortunate end, huh?” asked Umberto.

“Look, you worked with Marty for years. So in between men, can I rely on you?” asked Victor.

“Sure, you can but first you need to prove yourself” said Umberto. “How?” asked Victor. “By protecting my men when there are rigging the Haitian drug factory with explosives” said Umberto. “OK. Where are your men?” asked Victor. “There are outside Kinski Cabs in Little Haiti waiting for you” said Umberto. Victor then left Umberto and exited Castro’s Café. He got onto his blue dirt-bike and headed for Kinski Cabs in Little Haiti. Fifteen minutes later, Victor met six Cubans outside Kinski Cabs. All the Cubans were wearing yellow shirts, black pants and black fedora hats. They were all armed with MP9s. Victor and the six Cubans then headed for the Haitian drug factory. Upon reaching the Haitian drug factory, the six Cubans opened fire on the five Haitians guarding the Haitian drug factory. Three of the six Cubans then went their separate ways to rig the Haitian drug factory with explosives. Five minutes later, the three Cubans returned. Victor and the six Cubans then made their escape. As they escaped, the Haitian drug factory started to explode. When the group had gotten about a mile away from the destroyed Haitian drug factory, they parted ways. The six Cubans returned to Castro’s Café in Little Havana while Victor went to the local bar to get drunk. While in the bar, he heard the news: “The citizens of Little Haiti were woken up when a secret drug factory exploded. Reliable sources close to local gangs claim this latest outrage marks the beginning of gang warfare between the Cubans and the Haitians”. After hearing the news, Victor continued to get drunk.

To Victor the Spoils

The next day late in the afternoon, Victor got a phone call from Umberto. He answered it. “You are having money problems so I've got a plan. Why don't you take over Marty's businesses?” asked Umberto. “I'm no gang boss” said Victor. “No but you could be with my help. Come and meet me at the cafe” said Umberto. Victor then stole his neighbour’s blue dirt-bike and headed for Castro’s Café in Little Havana. Half an hour later, upon entering Castro’s Café in Little Havana, Victor approached Umberto. “You called me” said Victor. “Yes I did to tell you my men will help you build your own criminal empire” said Umberto. “Oh! I’ll take you up on that offer” said Victor. “Good” said Umberto. Victor then left Umberto and exited Castro’s Café. He met six Cubans who were waiting for him. With the help of the six Cubans, Victor started his criminal empire after claiming Marty’s businesses as his own. Victor then thanked the six Cubans for their assistance. He then went swimming.

Just Drive

The next day at noon, Victor got paged to go to the airport. Before heading to the airport, Victor hijacked a red Ferrari. He then set off for the airport. Upon arriving at the airport, Victor was met by his brother Leroy. Leroy Valentine was a tall African-American man who had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a white jacket, an orange shirt and white trousers.

“Hey, bro” said Leroy.

“Leroy. What are you doing here?” asked Victor.

“You don't sound so pleased” said Leroy.

“I'm not so pleased” said Victor.

“Thanks, bro. Who were you expecting? What a greeting, man” said Leroy.

“Not you. Someone useful” said Victor.

“So what am I? Your drug addicted brother?” asked Leroy.

“Something like that” said Victor.

“Well, I'm not the one who got kicked out of the army” said Leroy.

“Whatever” said Victor.

“Oh come on, man. I come all this way to see you and you treat me like I've got AIDS” said Leroy.

“Maybe that's because your whole life, you've gotten us into trouble” said Victor.

“Give me a break, man! I've changed” said Leroy.

“Okay, I'll give you a chance. One chance” said Victor. “You won’t regret it, bro” said Leroy. “I hope not. Just get in the car” said Victor. Victor and Leroy then got into the red Ferrari. Victor then drove Leroy back to his house were Leroy unloaded his suitcases and placed them in the spare bedroom. While Victor worked out, Leroy went out and got drunk.

Edited by Leprechaun

The Audition

The next day early in the evening, Victor walked into the house’s living room to see Leroy hanging up the phone.

“What was that?” asked Victor.

“Nothing” said Leroy.

“It didn't sound like nothing” said Victor.

“Vic, look at me. It was nothing” said Leroy.

“You look at me and tell me what were you talking about” said Victor.

“You'll thank me” said Leroy.

“Like I haven't heard that before. What have you done?” asked Victor.

“I found a way in. It's the American dream, baby” said Leroy.

“What?” asked Victor.

“Listen, I met a big player and we'll get big money for doing absolutely nothing” said Leroy.

“This better not be drugs” said Victor.

“We won't be touching any drugs, bro” said Leroy.

“So who is this big player?” asked Victor.

“The woman’s name is Fleming. She’s going to phone me any minute now” said Leroy.

“Whatever” said Victor.

Suddenly, the phone rang. Leroy picked it up and listened. He then hung up and put the phone back.

“We are going to pick up Fleming’s car. It is in the car impound lot” said Leroy.

“That’s it? No drugs? Some big player she is” said Victor.

“Bro, give me a break. There is no winning with you” said Leroy.

Victor and Leroy then exited the house and got into the parked Ferrari. Victor started the engines and speeded away to the car impound lot. Ten minutes later, the red Ferrari was parked outside the car impound lot. Victor and Leroy exited the red Ferrari and proceeded into the car impound lot. Upon entering they found the area was being patrolled by four security guards. Silently, both brothers killed two security guards each. Leroy then hopped into a silver Audi which was parked nearby. Victor walked up to the silver Audi.

“Meet me in South Beach. Fleming’s owns the only condo there” said Leroy. Leroy then drove the silver Audi out of the car impound lot and speeded away. Victor rushed out of the car impound lot and got into his red Ferrari. He started up the engines and speeded away to South Beach.

Money for Nothing

Half an hour later, Victor pulled up outside the only condo in South Beach. He exited the red Ferrari and entered the condo. Upon entering, Leroy approached him.

“Hey bro, this is the player I was telling you about. Her name is Barbara Fleming” said Leroy.

Suddenly, a tall slim Caucasian-American woman who had black hair and blue eyes walked up to Victor. She was wearing a maroon dress.

“So, Victor, do you want to hear about a little plan that is going to make us three very rich?” asked the woman referred to as Barbara Fleming.

“Very rich” said Leroy.

“So what's the risk?” asked Victor.

“Well, let me put it like this. You will not be handling any drugs. All I need you to do is keep the cops busy while Leroy and I steal some cocaine, off the scum who brought it into this country” said Barbara Fleming.

“The drugs are already here. So we aren't drug trafficking” said Leroy.

“Exactly, you're just the decoy” said Barbara.

“Alright, let's do it” said Victor.

Victor, Leroy and Barbara exited the condo and walked into the warehouse next door. Inside the warehouse was a yellow van.

“This is the decoy van” said Leroy.

“Victor, take the decoy van and lead the cops away” said Barbara.

Victor entered the yellow van and started up the engines as Leroy slid open the warehouse’s double doors. Victor then speeded out. Halfway down the road, two DEA Cruisers gave pursuit. With precision driving, Victor lost both DEA Cruisers. He then got a phone call from Leroy so he answered it. “I think Fleming is a cop. I’ve arranged a meeting with her at her condo. Be there” said Leroy.

Leroy then hung up. Victor pulled into a side alley and abandoned the decoy van. He then started to walk back to the condo.

Caught As an Act

Forty minutes later, Victor stopped the condo. Waiting for him was Barbara.

“Victor, what's happening?” asked Barbara.

“Nothing” said Victor.

“Here's your brother. What's happening?” asked Barbara.

Leroy then walked up to Barbara.

“You!” said Leroy.

“Leroy, what's going on?” asked Victor.

“You're a cop! You think you can mess with Leroy Valentine, lady?” asked Leroy.

“Hey, chill” said Barbara.

“Chill!” said Leroy.

“You're right, I am a cop. I was going to tell you. I need money. I want to work with you guys. I’m not going to bust you” said Barbara.

“You’re right about that because I’m going to kill you” said Leroy.

Leroy then killed Barbara with a bullet to the head with the silenced pistol he pulled out. Both brothers grabbed Barbara’s corpse and carried it into the condo were Leroy disposed of it. Victor then left to go and get something to eat at the nearest restaurant.

Snitch Hitch

The next day late in the afternoon, Victor walked into the house’s living room. Leroy then approached him.

“Bro, we got to go meet that friend of mine at the airport” said Leroy.

“What?” asked Victor.

“I'll explain on the way” said Leroy.

Both brothers then exited the house and entered the red Ferrari. Victor started up the engines and speeded away to the airport.

En route to the airport, Victor asked “What friend at the airport?”.

“The guy’s an informant. He’s going to give us a file about a big shipment coming in” said Leroy.

“How much is it going to cost?” asked Victor.

“You’ve got to speculate to accumulate” said Leroy.

Fifteen minutes later, the red Ferrari was parked in the airport’s car park. Leroy exited the red Ferrari and approached the informant to retrieve the file while Victor stayed in the car. Then all of a sudden, a purple Honda swerved into the airport’s car park and stopped. Out of it stepped four armed Haitians. Immediately, Victor hopped out of the red Ferrari and gunned down the four armed Haitians. Five minutes later, Leroy returned to the red Ferrari with the file and got in.

From Zero to Hero

“Leroy, I'm through with this, man” said Victor.

“What, you mean this dump?” asked Leroy.

“No. I'm through with being a drug dealer. It's for scumbags” said Victor.

“Bro, don't go soft on me now. I got what we finally needed. I know how we can get our hands on one big shipment, completely free. We can finally get Peter the healthcare he needs” said Leroy.

“Look Leroy, I'm a long way from being a good guy but cocaine just means trouble” said Victor.

“I agree, man. 100% agree. That's why we going to get this one big pay day for all the hard work and split. James Moran, it's his shipment” said Leroy.

“Oh, forget it. You know what? Let's do it” said Victor.

“That’s my, bro” said Leroy.

“So what’s the plan?” asked Victor.

“Moran is bringing in that major shipment into the junkyard in Little Haiti. We are going to steal it” said Leroy.

Victor started up the engines and reversed out of the airport’s car park. He then speeded away to Little Haiti. Half an hour later, the red Ferrari was parked outside the junkyard in Little Haiti. Both brothers exited the car and opened the trunk to reveal an arsenal of weapons. After choosing their weapon of their choice, Victor and Leroy charged into the junkyard killing all the bodyguards. They then commandeered an 18-wheeler truck after checking it had the shipment of drugs in it. Victor drove out of the junkyard to be confronted by two blue Mustangs. Out of one of the blue Mustangs stepped Sergeant James Moran armed with a M4 Carbine. Immediately, Victor speeded away from the two blue Mustangs as Leroy riddled them with bullets from his Uzi. With precision driving, Victor managed to shake any pursuers. En route to the warehouse were they were going to hide the 18-wheeler truck, both brothers listened to the news: “After being poised on the verge of evacuation, Miami finally breathes a sigh of relief today as meteorologists report the hurricane will bypass the state without incident. All bridges have now been reopened and flights to and from Miami International Airport have recommenced”.

Brawn of the Dead

The next day at noon, Victor got a phone call from Sergeant James Moran. He answered it.

“Victor” said Sergeant James Moran.

“Thanks for the cocaine, Moran. Now you know how it feels to get messed with” said Victor.

“Thanks to you, we are both going to get messed with” said Sergeant James Moran.

“What?” asked Victor.

“That cocaine you stole belonged to the Mendoza brothers. I was just the shepherd. As a result I’m going to enter the Witness Protection Program” said Sergeant James Moran.

Sergeant James Moran then hung up.

“Leroy! You useless degenerate” yelled Victor.

Leroy then appeared from the house’s spare bedroom.

“We don’t have to worry. I’ve got a buyer” said Leroy.

“Still, we in big trouble” said Victor.

“Calm down. The buyer is a movie director called Hank. We’re going to meet him at the film studio in the Upper Eastside” said Leroy.

“OK” said Victor.

Both brothers exited the house and entered the red Ferrari. Victor started up the engines and speeded over to the film studio in the Upper Eastside. Forty minutes later, the red Ferrari was parked outside the film studio in the Upper Eastside. Leroy exited the car and entered the film studio to meet the movie director called Hank. Five minutes later, Leroy returned to the car and got in.

“We have got the deal. We’re rich. Let’s go and collect the cocaine” said Leroy.

Victor started up the engines and speeded back to the house. Forty minutes later, the red Ferrari was parked outside the house. Both brothers entered the house.

“Get the cocaine” said Victor.

Leroy went to get the cocaine.

“Yikes!” said Leroy.

“What?” asked Victor.

Leroy returned to Victor.

“The cocaine has been stolen” said Leroy.

“We’re in deeper trouble, now” said Victor.

“Wait, let me think. I know we can make it right. We'll explain things to the Mendoza brothers” said Leroy.

“Oh yeah, I'm sure in between chopping us up and feeding us to their dogs, they'll be very understanding. Leroy, if we get out of this, I'm going to kill you” said Victor.

Victor then left the house to blow off some steam.

Moran’s Mugshot

The next day early in the evening, Victor got a phone call. He answered it. “Come to the mansion in the Upper Eastside. The Mendoza brothers want to meet with you” said the mysterious caller.

The mysterious caller then hung up. Victor got Leroy and headed over to the mansion in the Upper Eastside. Forty minutes later, both brothers entered the mansion in the Upper Eastside. Upon entering, two tall muscular Mexican men approached Victor and Leroy. One tall muscular Mexican man had black hair and blue eyes while the other tall muscular Mexican man had black hair, green eyes and a black moustache.

“Hey, I’m Leroy and this is my brother Victor” said Leroy.

“We’re the Mendoza brothers. I’m Armando and this is Diego” said the tall muscular Mexican man who had black hair, green eyes and a black moustache and who called himself Diego.

“Listen, Mendoza we don't want no trouble” said Leroy.

“Listen, you want me to kill you now, no problem or we can work together. It’s your call” said the tall muscular Mexican man who had black hair and blue eyes and was referred to as Armando.

“What kind of choice is that?” asked Victor.

“Alright, I guess we're going to work together” said Leroy.

“Is that ok with you, Diego?” asked Armando.

“Yes” said Diego.

“So who has been ripping us off?” asked Armando.

“It was Moran” said Leroy.

“Really? Okay. Prove it” said Diego.

Victor and Leroy then exited the mansion in the Upper Eastside.

“How the hell are we going to prove Moran was behind them losing their shipment?” asked Victor.

“Look, we know he is entering the Witness Protection Program. All we need to do is get some pictures of him with a FBI agent” said Leroy.

“That sounds easy enough” said Victor.

Both brothers got into the red Ferrari. Victor started up the engines and speeded over to Downtown Miami’s police precinct. Ten minutes later, the red Ferrari was parked down the road from Downtown Miami’s police precinct. Upon their arrival, Victor and Leroy witnessed Sergeant James Moran and a FBI agent walk out of the precinct. Immediately, Leroy opened the car’s glove compartment and pulled out a camera. He then started to take pictures of the event. After a sufficient number of photos had been taken, Victor started up the engines and performed a U-turn. He then speeded back to the mansion in the Upper Eastside. After Leroy had dropped off the pictures, both brothers went to the Malibu to get drunk.

The Colonel’s Cocaine

The next day late in the afternoon, Victor got a phone call. He answered it. “Hello, I’m Hank the director. Your brother told me you do errands. Anyway, I need your help. Gonzalez, my drug dealer has got to move some cocaine. He’s at the motel in South Beach and needs some protection” said the caller who referred to himself as Hank the director.

“OK” said Victor.

Hank the director then hung up. Quickly, Victor exited the house and hijacked the neighbour’s black dirt-bike. He then speeded over to the motel in South Beach. Half an hour later, Victor pulled up outside the motel in South Beach. Upon arrival, Victor was met by a small stout Mexican man who had brown hair, brown eyes and a brown moustache. The small stout Mexican man was wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt and white pants.

“Are you Gonzalez?” asked Victor.

“You must be Victor. I need to get my Colonel’s merchandise to the docks” said the small stout Mexican man who had brown hair, brown eyes and a brown moustache.

“Colonel?” asked Victor.

“Colonel Martinez” said Gonzalez.

“I’ll bear that in my mind” said Victor.

Victor and Gonzalez entered a yellow van. Gonzalez started up the engines while Victor sat in the passenger seat. Gonzalez then speeded down the road to Miami’s Docks. En route, two green SUVs gave chase.

“It’s the Sharks. Use this against them” said Gonzalez as he gave Victor an Uzi.

Immediately, Victor leaned out the passenger window and riddled the two pursuing SUVs with bullets. Five minutes later, Gonzalez pulled up outside Miami’s Docks.

“Thanks” said Gonzalez.

Victor then exited the yellow van. Gonzalez drove further into Miami’s Docks. As he started to walk away, Victor got a phone call from Leroy. He answered it.

“I’ve just received word that Moran has dropped out of the Witness Protection Program and went underground in the city” said Leroy.

Taking the Fall

The next day at noon, Victor walked into the house’s living room to see Leroy hanging up the phone.

“I’ve explained to the Mendoza brothers about the robbery. We are being given this chance to recover the cocaine” said Leroy.

“Who stole the cocaine?” asked Victor.

“It was the Sharks. They’re hiding in the construction site in Downtown Miami” said Leroy.

“You sure?” asked Victor.

“I’m sure” said Leroy.

“You don’t look it” said Victor.

“I will just have to prove it to you” said Leroy.

Both brothers exited the house and hopped onto the black dirt-bike. Victor started up the engines and speeded off to the construction site in Downtown Miami. Half an hour later, both brothers pulled up outside construction side in Downtown Miami. They then proceeded into the construction site while on guard. Until they got to the middle of the construction site, Victor and Leroy hadn’t encountered any Sharks. But upon getting to the middle of the construction site, Victor and Leroy got attacked by numerous Sharks who were armed with M16 assault rifles. The Sharks were all wearing blue t-shirts and blue jeans. The blue t-shirts had pictures of sharks on them. Luckily with swift reflexes, Victor gunned down their attackers before they had a chance to them really badly. He then realized Leroy was missing. Suddenly, he heard a noise in the nearby foreman’s office.

“Leroy, are you there?” asked Victor.

Leroy then appeared.

“Hey, bro!” said Leroy.

“Where is the cocaine?” asked Victor.

“I can’t find any. They must have sold it already” said Leroy.

“I don’t even know why I bother sometimes” said Victor.

Victor and Leroy then went their separate ways. While en route to the gym, Victor listened to the news: “Gang war intensifies on Miami’s streets as many members of the Sharks were viciously slain in Downtown Miami. Initially, police believed the killings to be drug related, however forensics have found no evidence of drugs at the crime scene”.

White Lies

The next day early in the evening, Victor walked into the house’s living room to see Leroy snorting some cocaine.

“So this is where the cocaine is going? Up your nose?” asked Victor.

“Hey bro!” said Leroy.

“Hey bro?” asked Victor.

“What're you doing here?” asked Victor.

“You had me running around town like a psycho and all the while you're siphoning it off for your personal use. You are unbelievable” said Victor.

“Hey, I'm sorry” said Leroy.

“You’re not” said Victor.

“Who cares? It's my cocaine!” said Leroy.

Victor then stormed out of the house furiously. Then all of a sudden, he got a phone call from Sergeant James Moran. He answered it.

“I’m going to visit your brother very soon” said Sergeant James Moran.

Sergeant James Moran then hung up.

Steal the Deal

Half an hour later, Victor got a phone call. He answered it.

“Come to the large mansion on Star Island. Ricardo Ochoa wants to meet with you” said the mysterious caller.

The mysterious caller then hung up. Victor got onto his black dirt-bike and speeded over to the large mansion on Star Island. Five minutes later, Victor parked his black dirt-bike outside the large mansion on Star Island. Upon entering the large mansion, Victor was approached by a small plump Colombian man who had blond hair and black eyes arrived. The small plump Colombian man was wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and white pants.

“So, you're Victor” said the small plump Colombian man who had blond hair and black eyes.

“Yeah and you're Ricardo Ochoa?” asked Victor.

“Yes, I am. I have heard you are buddies with the Mendoza brothers” said Ricardo Ochoa.

“I don't think we're exactly friends” said Victor.

“Whatever you say. Life is amazing. Look at me. I’ve got cocaine and I’ve got money. I'm happy” said Ricardo.

“That's cool. Well, I want out. I don't want to sell cocaine but I haven’t got a choice right now” said Victor.

“Leroy, you didn't say your brother was such a bore” said Ricardo.

Leroy then appeared.

“Hey bro! Ricardo and I have been hanging out” said Leroy.

“So, are you boys going to help me out?” asked Ricardo.

“Sure we’ll help you” said Leroy.

“Alright, what do you need done?” asked Victor.

“Gonzalez thinks he can move 200 kilos of cocaine without paying me. He's hidden the merchandise at the docks. Maybe you boys can go get it” said Ricardo.

“Alright, we’ll do it” said Victor.

Both brothers exited the large mansion.

“Do you think we can trust Ochoa?” asked Victor. “My man Ochoa is a businessman” said Leroy. “Great so that's a no then” said Victor.

Both brothers exited the large mansion and hopped onto the black dirt-bike. Victor started up the engines and speeded off to Miami’s Docks. Fifteen minutes later, both brothers pulled up outside Miami’s Docks. They proceeded on in while on guard. Eventually after some searching, Victor and Leroy found Gonzalez’s yellow van. It was protected by two bodyguards. After each eliminating a bodyguard, Victor and Leroy discovered the 200 kilos of cocaine were in the back of the yellow van. Both brothers then got into the yellow van and drove back to Ricardo’s large mansion on Star Island.

The Exchange

Fifteen minutes later, the yellow van was parked in Ricardo’s garage. Upon exiting the garage, Victor and Leroy were met by Ricardo who arrived in a green truck. After exiting the green truck, Ricardo was flanked by two bodyguards.

“Hey Ricardo” said Victor.

“Hey Victor” said Ricardo.

“What are you doing?” asked Victor.

“I'm playing both sides. I made a deal with the DEA. I hand over 170 kilos of that cocaine you and Leroy stole from Gonzalez. In exchange, they are going to give me some guns. Meanwhile I’ll keep 10 kilos for myself while Leroy can have the other 20 kilos for himself” said Ricardo.

“Oh” said Leroy.

“Bag the 170 kilos up and load it into the truck for Victor to transport to the deal in Downtown Miami” said Ricardo.

The two bodyguards then bagged 170 kilos and put it in the back of the green truck. Leroy then collected his 20 kilos and went away to either use them or hide them. While that happened, Victor hopped into the green truck. Ricardo and his two bodyguards then got into a nearby cream limousine. The cream limousine set off for the location of the deal with Victor following behind. Five minutes later, the cream limousine and the green truck had arrived at the location of the deal. Victor then got out of the green truck and gave the keys to the DEA agents who were waiting. The DEA agents put two caches of guns in the cream limousine’s boot. Victor rushed and got into the cream limousine. The cream limousine then speeded away back to the mansion.

En route, Victor listened to the news: “Just recently, the DEA seized 170 kilos of cocaine”.

Farewell to Arms

Five minutes later, the cream limousine was parked outside Ricardo’s mansion on Star Island. Victor, Ricardo and the two bodyguards exited the cream limousine.

“Hey Victor” said Ricardo.

“Hey Ricardo” said Victor.

“It seems my friend Gonzalez has taken some of his Colonel’s merchandise for himself” said Ricardo.

“Oh” said Victor.

Suddenly, Gonzalez pulled up outside the large mansion in a brown truck. The two bodyguards then opened the cream limousine’s boot and took out the two caches of guns. They placed the two caches of guns in the back of Gonzalez’s brown truck. Gonzalez then exited the brown truck and approached Victor and Ricardo.

“Gonzalez, take the guns back to your Colonel. But, remember, you belong to me now. Any deals your boss organises here in the city you must tell me about” said Ricardo.

“No problem” said Gonzalez.

“Escort him to the airport, please” said Ricardo.

“OK” said Victor.

Victor and Gonzalez then got into Gonzalez’s brown truck. Gonzalez started up the engines while Victor sat in the passenger seat. Gonzalez then speeded down the road to the airport. En route, two red SUVs gave chase.

“It’s the Sharks. Use this against them” said Gonzalez as he gave Victor an Uzi.

Immediately, Victor leaned out the passenger window and riddled the two pursuing SUVs with bullets. Five minutes later, Gonzalez pulled up outside the airport.

“Thanks” said Gonzalez.

Victor exited the brown truck. Gonzalez then drove out into the airport’s loading bay where he unloaded the two caches of guns onto his private plane. Victor decided to do for a jog around the airport.

Burning Bridges

The next day late in the afternoon, Victor got a phone call from Diego. He answered it.

“Meet Armando and me at the mansion. We need to settle this now” said Diego.

Diego then hung up. Victor waved down a taxi and got a ride to the mansion in the Upper Eastside. Forty minutes later, the taxi stopped outside the mansion in the Upper Eastside. After paying the taxi driver, Victor entered the mansion. Upon arrival, he was met by Leroy, Diego and Armando. Diego and Armando were flanked by three bodyguards armed with MP5s.

“The rear guard advances, unstoppable. So, you are finished?” asked Diego.

“Yeah” said Victor.

“None of us are dead. The civilized life of gentlemen. We have our money so you are free. You must leave town of course, and give us control of your empire. But you, your families, no one will die. This is fair” said Diego.

“Fair? Oh yeah, if you think getting screwed with and then paying for it is fair, then it sounds like a great deal” said Leroy.

“I find your attitude and your language terribly distasteful” said Diego.

“Hold on, now, listen, Mr. Mendoza. Listen, we have done a lot of things for you. We kept up our end of the bargain. Now you want us to give up our interests?” asked Victor.

“You came to my town, you run around like a maniac and now I want you gone. You're very lucky you're not dead” said Diego.

“Hey listen, I made a ton of money for you. Money I didn't lose” said Victor.

“Now that you are done, you're obsolete” said Diego.

“Look out, bro!” said Leroy.

Victor was knocked out. Leroy was then knocked out. Half an hour later, Victor woke up along with Leroy.

“Where are we?” asked Victor.

“No place good. I think we outlived our usefulness to the Mendoza brothers” said Leroy.

“Great! Now we're at war with the Mendoza brothers” said Victor. “It's all cool, bro. I'll contact Ochoa and ask him to help us” said Leroy.

Suddenly, the three bodyguards armed with MP5s opened fire on Victor and Leroy. Luckily, both brothers missed the bullets because they ducked. Then all of a sudden, the fuel containers behind them exploded. Immediately, Victor and Leroy started to run for the exit of the fuel container area. As both brothers ran, different parts of the fuel container area exploded. With precision sprinting, Victor and Leroy made it out alive while the three bodyguards armed with MP5s were incinerated. Victor and Leroy then went their separate ways. Victor decided since he was tired he was going home to rest. While en route to the house, Victor listened to the news: “Chaos descended on Miami when fuel containers at Miami International Airport unexpectedly ignited causing thousands of dollars in damage and interrupted flights to and from the airport. Airport officials have warned travellers that missed flights due to the explosion can not be reimbursed. They also expressed deep sympathy for those people killed in the blast”.

Last Stand

The next day at noon, Victor got a phone call from Ricardo. He answered it.

“Meet me at my mansion. I can help you with your problem” said Ricardo.

Ricardo then hung up. Victor exited the house and got onto his black dirt-bike. He then speeded over to Ricardo’s large mansion on Star Island. Five minutes later, Victor parked his black dirt-bike outside Ricardo’s large mansion on Star Island. Upon entering the large mansion, Victor was approached by Leroy and Ricardo.

“What’s going on, Ricardo?” asked Victor.

“It's time for you to kill the Mendoza brothers and bring their whole operation to its knees” said Ricardo.

“Where are the Mendoza brothers hiding?” asked Victor.

“In their mansion in the Upper Eastside” said Ricardo.

Victor and Leroy exited the large mansion and hopped onto the black dirt-bike. They then speeded over to the mansion in the Upper Eastside. Half an hour later, the black dirt-bike was parked outside the mansion in the Upper Eastside. Victor and Leroy proceeded on into the mansion while on guard. Upon entering, both brothers were attacked by numerous bodyguards. As Victor gunned them down with his MAC-10 and his Uzi, Leroy went and hid. After their numerous bodyguards were dead, Armando and Diego appeared armed with an AK-47 each. Before Armando and Diego had a chance to fire off a round, Victor riddled them with bullets. Leroy then appeared.

“Okay, let's waste these punks” said Leroy.

“Leroy, it's done” said Victor.

“What? Oh well, we did it! You and me” said Leroy.

“Now that things are straight with Ochoa, we should get out of town and lay low for a little while, you know” said Victor.

“Yeah, you're right” said Leroy.

Victor and Leroy then exited the mansion. Suddenly, a helicopter landed. Out of it stepped, Sergeant James Moran armed with a M4 Carbine.

“It’s time to end this” said Sergeant James Moran.

Sergeant James Moran then opened fire on both brothers. Immediately, Victor and Leroy dived for cover. Then all of a sudden, Sergeant James Moran ran out of bullets. Leroy saw this as a chance to kill Sergeant James Moran so he stood up quickly and shot him in the head twice.

“Thanks, bro” said Victor.

“No problem” said Leroy.

Victor then approached Sergeant James Moran’s corpse and said “Thanks for everything, Moran”.

He then spit on it.

“Anyway, I'm going to send some money to Peter” said Victor.

“That’s cool. But bro, I don't want you thinking it's just about you” said Leroy.

“Hey, I don't. It's about you, me, Peter and Aunt Edna” said Victor.

“But wait, I've got them 20 kilos, Ochoa supplied me with” said Leroy.

“Are you crazy? Get rid of them” said Victor.

“No! All we have to do is lay low and then sell them” said Leroy.

“No! I’m not interested, got that?” asked Victor.

“Okay, whatever you say” said Leroy.

“Your right there for once” said Victor.

Both brothers got into the helicopter and started its engines up. Victor was pilot while Leroy was co-pilot. As both brothers flew off into the sunset, they listened to the news: “News of a vicious and unprovoked assault on the home of Miami's drug kingpins, Armando and Diego Mendoza has just reached us. Two drug-crazed maniacs are alleged to have entered the building and killed the two brothers and their bodyguards”.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.