The rancher

Bad~Boy#17

Whats the difference betwen a normal rancher and the rancher used in the mission Lure?

Original:

user posted image

The one from Lure:

user posted image

?

I didn't find any difference. Maybe it's there just for the sake of the mission.

A lot of work for 1 mission...

If I remember correctly, it's fire proof, not quite sure. I've seen it on a special car list somewhere (bulletproof, bombproof, cutleryproof etc.) so I know it's something-proof.

I have that one, it's damage proof, until you end the mission, it just that, anything different, what program did u use to see cars like that?

I have that one, it's damage proof, until you end the mission, it just that, anything different, what program did u use to see cars like that?

gtagarage mod manager or something like that.

The model that was supposed to be used in the Lure mission (the mission actually uses the normal Rancher model) is modelled in a special way so that it takes damage differently - when damaged, the doors fall off instead of the wings or hood being damaged on a 'normal' vehicle model. This fits with the mission, where the followers can see inside the car if it gets too damaged.

i asked what the difference was. the Lure Mission Rancher is Mod-able... if any one remembers that topic i made.

If I remember correctly, it's fire proof, not quite sure. I've seen it on a special car list somewhere (bulletproof, bombproof, cutleryproof etc.) so I know it's something-proof.

I like the idea of vehicles being cutleryproof. I'm forever being attacked by people with spoons biggrin.gif

Steve

i asked what the difference was. the Lure Mission Rancher is Mod-able... if any one remembers that topic i made.

If you mean mod-able in like in the transfender, you are wrong..

The normal one cas also be modded in transfender

the one from the mission lure is bulletproof and fireproof i think

Don't the bullets fired by the people chasing it do the most damage to it?

Steve

the one from the mission lure is bulletproof and fireproof i think

Don't the bullets fired by the people chasing it do the most damage to it?

Steve

LoL he`s right... lol.gif

Fireproof or not- the Rancher is not a great car. But it's good disguise in the countryside. Still, I think a Walton would have been better in Lure.

Fireproof or not- the Rancher is not a great car. But it's good disguise in the countryside. Still, I think a Walton would have been better in Lure.

A Walton is slower than a Rancher. You'd never survive in Lure with that car. I also am not sure it can drive through the same special terrain as the Rancher.

A Walton is slower than a Rancher. You'd never survive in Lure with that car. I also am not sure it can drive through the same special terrain as the Rancher.

Technicaly, yes. But logicly, a walton would rather appear in the woods, rather than a more sport-like Rancher.

Technicaly, yes. But logicly, a walton would rather appear in the woods, rather than a more sport-like Rancher.

The rancher is a simbol of the country side (rancher --> ranch ---> farm)